Sex troubles... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm a 19 year old girl and have never been in a relationship. I'm not a virgin (read into that what you will) and quite honestly, didn't really experience any trouble losing my virginity although the guy I was with was very experienced. However, I have since tried to have sex a couple of times (with other guys) and it's almost been like I'm too tight. There was no penetration because it just wouldn't fit! I decided that maybe casual sex wasn't for me and recently met a guy who I actually really like and I feel comfortable around. However, I'm worried about getting intimate in case the same thing happens. Because, lets be honest, it's a pretty embarrassing situation to be in! This is making me keep my distance from him, which he doesn't understand, and I'm worried I'm going to lose him.
I'm not really sure what my question is, I guess I'm just looking for some advice. And maybe some reassurance that it'll be easier with someone I'm actually involved with and completely comfortable around.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
Anonymous as it is a private matter and friends also have TSR!

You will be tight for the first few times, there's not really much you can do about that, but what you can do is make sure that there is enough lubrication to actually try, whether this is spending more time with foreplay or actually using lubricant, otherwise it will hurt and it won't be easy.
CELINEWORLD
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Perhaps think less about the sex and more about how your relationship with him is going. I'm sure he won't rush you into anything you're not ready to do, and when the right time comes you can talk issues over.

As for your fear of being too tight, I think it's just a case of you needing to relax in penetrative sex. Fun fact, your 'V' can expand by 200%, so I suppose it's a psychological problem not physical. If you've found the right person to do it with I'm sure it won't be a problem!
User990473
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
A baby can fit through it. I'm not convinced that a penis is too big.
unknownone
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CELINEWORLD)
Perhaps think less about the sex and more about how your relationship with him is going. I'm sure he won't rush you into anything you're not ready to do, and when the right time comes you can talk issues over.

As for your fear of being too tight, I think it's just a case of you needing to relax in penetrative sex. Fun fact, your 'V' can expand by 200%, so I suppose it's a psychological problem not physical. If you've found the right person to do it with I'm sure it won't be a problem!
This^
It'll be more of a psychological problem now. It'll get easier with time! Just don't rush into it when the time comes and don't stress
vickyhunt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you're relaxed you should be alright, with this guy you're actually developing a relationship and he'll make you feel comfortable, you will be fine!
unknownone
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Also, when it comes to it, why don't you talk to him about it before hand? Just tell him the situation and say you're a bit worried? If he's a decent guy he'll help you keep calm and help you through it by being patient and helpful etc
stargirl63
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think the key is lots of foreplay. You will relax. Also, if there are any issues, talk to him about it. I speak to my bf a lot about what I want or prefer because sometimes we had issues where I would tighten up sort of half way through, so we are trying a few new things, and it's worked and I feel better. Also, he will appreciate you opening up to him, sex is both for you and for him.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (221)
23%
The paper was reasonable (429)
44.64%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.11%
It was TERRIBLE (137)
14.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise