Turn on thread page Beta

I've been in a long distance relationship for the past few months. Things have been going great before and in general, and I've gone to visit him a few times. The next time is to be his turn mainly because he hasn't been in my town and I wasn't exactly invited over; however, it's me who is always suggesting that, and although he said he would look into buying tickets, he hasn't said or done anything about it since. Also, feels like every conversation or skype session lately is initiated by me which makes me wonder if he even wants to talk to me (although he seems very happy when it does happen), let alone come over. I've decided to wait for him to make the first contact now, but it's been 5 days of absolutely nothing. If this continues, how long before the relationship just ends by itself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I've been in a long distance relationship for the past few months. Things have been going great before and in general, and I've gone to visit him a few times. The next time is to be his turn mainly because he hasn't been in my town and I wasn't exactly invited over; however, it's me who is always suggesting that, and although he said he would look into buying tickets, he hasn't said or done anything about it since. Also, feels like every conversation or skype session lately is initiated by me which makes me wonder if he even wants to talk to me (although he seems very happy when it does happen), let alone come over. I've decided to wait for him to make the first contact now, but it's been 5 days of absolutely nothing. If this continues, how long before the relationship just ends by itself?
    Probably when you two stop talking completely/very little.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Does sound like he can't be bothered to make the effort anymore.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2013
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.