Oxford Interview 2013-2014 Entry Watch

lspilsbury
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone know exact dates by which we will start to be informed if shortlisted for an interview? All the data I can find says late November, Early December... I've applied for English Language and Literature if that makes any difference!
arminb
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They usually inform you about whether you got the interview at the end of November but in their website they say "we will inform you at least one week before the date of your interview". I know the waiting game is a killing machine but don't worry about it, no one yet knows whether they got the interview or not(except for the subjects that don't require admission test).
pak1994
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lspilsbury)
Does anyone know exact dates by which we will start to be informed if shortlisted for an interview? All the data I can find says late November, Early December... I've applied for English Language and Literature if that makes any difference!
They don't give an exact date because they don't know for sure.
Generally though I would say 1-2 weeks before your interview date.
midasmulligan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Applicants for law should find out between the 20th and the 27th, if relying on last year's data is any indication.
lspilsbury
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Okay, thanks so much! I was worried that others might have heard back. It is certainly a killing machine, feeling very anxious, but at least we all don't have to wait too much longer!
JosieCasey1995
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hello! I'm currently waiting to hear, too. It'll most likely be the end of this week, which college have you applied for? : )
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 3 Jul '19
  • University of Oxford
    Thu, 4 Jul '19
  • University of Oxford
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (386)
30.88%
The paper was reasonable (491)
39.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (217)
17.36%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.48%

Watched Threads