Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    heat pictured Paris Hilton wearing a red T shirt saying 'Don't Be Jealous' - loves it! Paris Hilton is the sex. I'm sooo totally getting one of these t shirts.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Perfect shirt for her, I saw it in Heat too

ReputationRep:
    Lol, Loveit! x

ReputationRep:
    i love paris hilton so much
    shes delish, esp in her new video (and the old one to )

ReputationRep:
    Paris rocks especially her enormous sunglasses

ReputationRep:
    Ughh. She is utterly repulsive, I cannot understand why men find some orange, plastic, empty-headed beanpole attractive.

ReputationRep:
    ^^^ Paris Hilton rocks the socks. Anyone who says otherwise is clearly jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Women, or indeed anybody who do not like Paris Hilton are rarely jealous. What exactly is there to be jealous about? She doesn't seem to have much to her, inside that head, soul, heart. Even her looks are plastic and manufactured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paintedfolk)
    Women, or indeed anybody who do not like Paris Hilton are rarely jealous. What exactly is there to be jealous about? She doesn't seem to have much to her, inside that head, soul, heart. Even her looks are plastic and manufactured.
    You're only jealous babes.

ReputationRep:
    Tell me why I would be jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Of Paris's fabulousness, the fact that she manages to command so much media attention for doing seemingly nothing [even Nicole Richie was the brains behind The Simple Life stunts], her riches. She is actually stunning, I saw her in New York in Oct 2004 [I was inside a cab and when it stopped, I looked across and she was getting out a car].

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmmmm, not my thing, haha.
    What you doing reading Heat anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paintedfolk)
    What you doing reading Heat anyway
    Why not? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know really- that was quite sexist- sometimes I forget about the murgelling of the gender-stereotypes.

ReputationRep:
    :banghead:

Oh, like, hooray for vapidity! :adore:

I mean, ffs paintedfolk, don't you *knooeeuuww* that frowning like that will give you, like, wrinkles? Hello people, how are you supposed to land a rich, handsome, famous husband if you have your nose- you know, you really should get that fixed hun- in a boooeeuuk the entire time? Shouldn't you be shopping for make up and, oh my god, shoes!!

Believe it or not, but there are some men out there who don't actually go for the inane barbiedoll look, and some women who don't regard being ****ing stupid as a good thing. :tee:

ReputationRep:
    Paris Hilton only exists for gay men and wannabies.

Re: the t-shirt - prepare to get laughed at, hard, if you're not hot and wearing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleece)
    Paris Hilton only exists for gay men and wannabies.

Re: the t-shirt - prepare to get laughed at, hard, if you're not hot and wearing it.
    I am hot, thankyouverymuch :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol its nice RR but its clearly a girls shirt right? anyway, i think paris hilton rocks i loved the simple life, i think shes stunning and i agree people who say shes not are probably subconsciously jealous - i'll admit it im jealous of her looks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    lol its nice RR but its clearly a girls shirt right?!
    Doesn't have to be.. the slogan doesn't apply just to females.

I love Paris just because she doesn't try to be anything she's not, she's just having fun. She must know she's not the brightest crayon in the box but she's made the most of the situation she's in and is doing pretty well for herself. I do prefer Nicole Richie though :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirly)
    Doesn't have to be.. the slogan doesn't apply just to females.

I love Paris just because she doesn't try to be anything she's not, she's just having fun. She must know she's not the brightest crayon in the box but she's made the most of the situation she's in and is doing pretty well for herself. I do prefer Nicole Richie though :p:
    Exactly.

I think her whole image thing is deliberate just to piss women off to be honest. I think she's hilarious. Nicole Richie is class, she came up with all the good ideas on The Simple Life.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.