International Medical Graduate (EU) Foundation programme? Watch

hiwing15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello All,

I'm sorry if this has been posted before but i was unable to find any info on it, anyhow I was wondering if anyone would have any advice for this kind of situation.

So to begin with, I am a UK national which has recently graduated (2013) from an international (EU) medical school in Lithuania. Last summer (2012) before beginning my final year of med school, i had applied for the foundation programme but was deemed ineligible due to a small mistake on my part on my application form (I had put the wrong year of graduation on the form ), i decided not to worry too much and would apply again the year after. Now after graduating this year, i registered with the GMC and was granted a full license since my medical school was a 6 year course.

After registering I tried applying again for the foundation programme but again was deemed ineligible because of the fact that i was granted a full GMC license rather than provisional. Now at present, I'm applying directly through the NHS for LAS work as an F1 but have had no luck with applications. I'm also writing to my local hospital for clinical attachments too since I'm currently not working!

So far I haven't had any replies for work or attachments and was wondering if anyone here had any advice on what additionally I should do??

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (3)
33.33%
The paper was reasonable (1)
11.11%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
11.11%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
44.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise