Single En-Suite STUDIO [1 DOUBLE BED] Watch

lckalvin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
HI ALL. I am currently finding a replacement tenant to take over my room (please!)

It is a single en-suite studio in Mansion Hive. The studio is very user-friendly with an open kitchen and a bathroom. There is also a TV for you to watch. There are also more than enough cupboards and shelves for you to place your stuff. The desk is large enough for you to work with books and computers simultaneously. All the bills are included. A whole-body mirror is also available. There is also a small sofa where you can use it to welcome guests. The location is very accessible, it is just 3 minutes from Bethnal Green tube station. It is close to Central London as well. The environment is peaceful too. This is a student accommodation and I am looking for somebody to take over my room from Mid-December (or Early January) till late June (or early July). The weekly rent is around 252.8 GBP, with all bills included.

Please help! Reply to this if you are interested and we can sort everything out asap!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (387)
30.86%
The paper was reasonable (492)
39.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (219)
17.46%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.44%

Watched Threads