Withdrawal bleed Watch

Sprinkle-Dust
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys

Today is the last day I take my pill before my £ day break this is the 3 rd pack I've taken back to back I've had some spotting for a week which has basically gone today however I really do not want to have a withdrawal bleed at the weekend as i have my boyfriend coming over wi I still get a withdrawal bleed if I've had spotting for a week? Will it be any less heavy?
Kate.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I can't answer for you as everyone can react differently to the pill and to skipping withdrawal bleeds, but personally if I did that then yes, I'd still have a withdrawal bleed and it wouldn't be significantly lighter than usual. If you'd rather have a bit of spotting than risk a full withdrawal bleed then carry on taking active pills for another week and have your break when your boyfriend has gone (just make sure you have at least 21 pills after that, don't just take the remaining 2 weeks of the next pack then have another break...but if you're already regularly skipping bleeds then I'm guessing you know that anyway!).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (199)
22.49%
The paper was reasonable (402)
45.42%
Not feeling great about that exam... (165)
18.64%
It was TERRIBLE (119)
13.45%

Watched Threads