Turn on thread page Beta

Is she cheating on me? watch

Announcements

I've been fairly close to a girl for about six months. She says she doesn't want a relationship and we've both said we like each other. We're on our second date. We've not kissed/sex or anything. We're both 18.

On her facebook I see a mutual friend of ours making statuses about him and her drinking together/at events together etc. He sometimes uses love hearts.

Is she cheating on me?

ReputationRep:
    If you are not in a relationship, no.

ReputationRep:
    She's not cheating on you because you're not actually together mate!
    If you're just in the dating stages, just seeing each other, it's OK to see other guys as well. Hard luck this time mate, but there'll be plenty of others, and she might come back realising she missed out on a good thing

ReputationRep:
    You have to be in an exclusive relationship to be cheated on. If she said she doesn't want a relationship, she was being upfront with you that she doesn't want to be committed/exclusive, which is pretty damn fair. I don't think you can try to blame her and call it cheating.

ReputationRep:
    If you're not officially in a relationship and you haven't done anything romantic/sexual, then she can't be cheating on you. She probably thinks your 'dates' were you two going out as friends.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2013
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.