Report 5 years ago
three, though two of them I wish I hadn't
lou 22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Willum Infanta)
My family has always had really quick metabolisms - but it's just down to having such a bad diet.

My ex stepdad gave me barely any food from the age of 6 to 16 when we finally managed to kick him out - back then I was a little over 6 stone and I was about 5"8 or something so I'm a lot better than I was
I have a very quick metabolism I think, but that's sad I'm glad that douche bag is out of your life, but at least you have gained weight, you should go to my nans house she would have you fattened up in no time lmao, I am trying my hardest to stay away from there Lmao.
Willum Infanta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by willbee)
three, though two of them I wish I hadn't
:rofl: One of my 4 I definitely regret, she even asked me back again because she had such a good time, I politely declined - she was absolutely terrible :lol:

(Original post by lou 22)
I have a very quick metabolism I think, but that's sad I'm glad that douche bag is out of your life, but at least you have gained weight, you should go to my nans house she would have you fattened up in no time lmao, I am trying my hardest to stay away from there Lmao.
3000 calories is so hard to get at uni, I think I'm going to need to get another job and spend all the money I get on food and gym
lou 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Willum Infanta)
:rofl: One of my 4 I definitely regret, she even asked me back again because she had such a good time, I politely declined - she was absolutely terrible :lol:

3000 calories is so hard to get at uni, I think I'm going to need to get another job and spend all the money I get on food and gym
Lmao
Daniellejo.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 2ndClass)
2013-absolutely zero sex, I did other stuff but this one "experience" put me off vagina for a bit. Though I have met someone recently.
Please please please elaborate. Apologies if you already have.
username1278869
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
2 but 2014 will be 0/1
Psyk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1 more than I did last year.

(so the answer is 1)
Lotus_Eater
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I admire the optimism of the question by the inclusion of the words 'so far'. 2014 is only 29 days away people. Time's getting on!

My answer is one, by the way.
Three Mile Sprint
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
One
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lost count :sexface:

So many people here not getting any action!
JamesTheCool
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lou 22)
Someone is blowing there own trumpet ;-), but if you got it flaunt it :-).
That's not my intention. I want to disprove the dangerous misconception that good looks are a means of happiness and success. For example, I'm a handsome man on the outside, but inside I'm a miserable git who simultaneously loves and hates himself, who has social anxiety.

More to the point, I believe that uglier people actually tend to have relationships and sex more often because their desperation drives them to seek it, in the hope that it will overcome their obvious insecurities. Whereas, without meaning to further blow my own trumpet, I could go out and have sex with some dumb, local shallow chick right now if I really wanted to, but I don't because I'm not a sell-out (I'd rather have intercourse with a female who mirrors my looks and intelligence... unfortunately I don't encounter many who do).

EDIT: Also, being in a relationship is often the reserve of conventional, trendy people who have average-to-below-average intelligence, thus lower-standards and higher capacity fall in love with anything that moves. It is not the reserve of intelligent or good-looking-and-intelligent people. So this school-playground mentality of 'ooh I've had more girlfriends/boyfriends than you' nonsense is actually symbol of one's own obnoxious, embarrassing primitiveness, yet those of us who lean towards asexuality through our own effortless ability to resist sexual urges (and the debilitating social ineptness that often comes with high intelligence) are made to feel like losers. It doesn't make sense...
lou 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JamesTheCool)
That's not my intention. I want to disprove the dangerous misconception that good looks are a means of happiness and success. For example, I'm a handsome man on the outside, but inside I'm a miserable git who simultaneously loves and hates himself, who has social anxiety.

More to the point, I believe that uglier people actually tend to have relationships and sex more often because their desperation drives them to seek it, in the hope that it will overcome their obvious insecurities. Whereas, without meaning to further blow my own trumpet, I could go out and have sex with some dumb, shallow chick right now if I really wanted to, but I don't because I'm not a sell-out (I'd rather have intercourse with a female who mirrors my looks and intelligence... unfortunately I don't encounter many who do).

EDIT: Also, being in a relationship is often the reserve of conventional, trendy people who have average-to-below-average intelligence, thus lower-standards and higher capacity fall in love with anything that moves. It is not the reserve of intelligent or good-looking-and-intelligent people. So this school-playground mentality of 'ooh I've had more girlfriends/boyfriends than you' nonsense is actually symbol of one's own obnoxious, embarrassing primitiveness, yet those of us who lean towards asexuality are made to feel like losers. It doesn't make sense...
Fair enough and I completely agree with what you have said :-).
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Viva Emptiness)
Lost count :sexface:

So many people here not getting any action!
You offering to change that?
Kezza Wilson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
10 times the amount of last year
Spoiler:
Show

still 0
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by danny111)
You offering to change that?
Don't recall saying anything of that nature, nope!
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't recall saying anything of that nature, nope!
Yea but if you've already lost count, what are a few more, huh?
elpistolero7
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. Hopeful on that number rising in the next few weeks. Things are looking up
Viva Emptiness
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by danny111)
Yea but if you've already lost count, what are a few more, huh?
Tbf there's norralot of tread left on dem tyres. Probably not worth their while.
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Tbf there's norralot of tread left on dem tyres. Probably not worth their while.
Oh that sounds so wrong. I'm not even sure what it is supposed to mean, but I don't think I want to know.
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by JamesTheCool)

More to the point, I believe that uglier people actually tend to have relationships and sex more often because their desperation drives them to seek it, in the hope that it will overcome their obvious insecurities. Whereas, without meaning to further blow my own trumpet, I could go out and have sex with some dumb, local shallow chick right now if I really wanted to, but I don't because I'm not a sell-out (I'd rather have intercourse with a female who mirrors my looks and intelligence... unfortunately I don't encounter many who do).

EDIT: Also, being in a relationship is often the reserve of conventional, trendy people who have average-to-below-average intelligence, thus lower-standards and higher capacity fall in love with anything that moves. It is not the reserve of intelligent or good-looking-and-intelligent people. So this school-playground mentality of 'ooh I've had more girlfriends/boyfriends than you' nonsense is actually symbol of one's own obnoxious, embarrassing primitiveness, yet those of us who lean towards asexuality through our own effortless ability to resist sexual urges (and the debilitating social ineptness that often comes with high intelligence) are made to feel like losers. It doesn't make sense...
what did I just read
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (50)
23.58%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (69)
32.55%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (43)
20.28%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (18)
8.49%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
15.09%

Watched Threads