Amazon Delivery Watch

yodawg321
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ordered something on a Friday. Dispatched that day and amazon gave a solid estimate for Saturday . It's Monday and the package isn't here, should I ring them up?
alow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by yodawg321)
Ordered something on a Friday. Dispatched that day and amazon gave a solid estimate for Saturday . It's Monday and the package isn't here, should I ring them up?
You should probably wait a couple of days, it's probably just the post taking ages. I ordered something that never turned up and amazon just sent another for free so it's nothing to worry about.
yodawg321
Rep:
?
(Original post by alow)
You should probably wait a couple of days, it's probably just the post taking ages. I ordered something that never turned up and amazon just sent another for free so it's nothing to worry about.
Cheers
kumori
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If it was next day hope royal mail brings it on yodal. Also they are estimated dates, just wait a bit and it should be there

Posted from TSR Mobile
yodawg321
Rep:
?
Hopefully I get it today!
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've had things come next day when I'd paid for standard, and other things take double the time. Often it's the post's fault rather than Amazon. I'd leave it until tomorrow and then get in touch.
yodawg321
Rep:
?
Got it today D cheers guys
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (184)
29.97%
The paper was reasonable (250)
40.72%
Not feeling great about that exam... (107)
17.43%
It was TERRIBLE (73)
11.89%

Watched Threads