Smoking project Watch

Anonymousgirll
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am doing a health promotion topic on smoking and was wondering if any one has any ideas on what other things I can include. I am writting about the facts and figues making poster, writing where you get help and advice from. I don't know what else I can do maybe a word search or an information sheet which compares the cost of smoking to saving and what you could buy with that money instead. Can anyone think of anything else to include or something which I could have missed or even some words to use?
(Tom)
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymousgirll)
I am doing a health promotion topic on smoking and was wondering if any one has any ideas on what other things I can include. I am writting about the facts and figues making poster, writing where you get help and advice from. I don't know what else I can do maybe a word search or an information sheet which compares the cost of smoking to saving and what you could buy with that money instead. Can anyone think of anything else to include or something which I could have missed or even some words to use?

I always like the idea of showing what else smoking money could buy you - it costs a fortune! Really
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Jun '19
  • Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Bloomsbury Undergraduate
    Thu, 27 Jun '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (49)
24.62%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (64)
32.16%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (37)
18.59%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (17)
8.54%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
16.08%

Watched Threads