Surrey applicant day Watch

podrodow1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ok, so I received a Surrey applicant day invitation, however It will be very difficult for me to get there to go for it. Now, I have also already been on an Open Day to Surrey, and know that it will be my insurance choice if I was to get an offer.

From reading what the invite says, it does not look as though you have to go to this applicant day. Does anyone else know if this is the case? because if it is I may decline the offer to go.

Thanks,

podrodow
podrodow1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
bump
SlowlorisIncognito
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You do not have to go, and your attending or not will not have an influence on weather you get an offer or not.

However, applicant days are very useful as you get more of a chance to talk directly to lecturers/current students and find out specifics about course content, as well as maybe doing things like accomadation tours that you may have missed on the open day.

Why would it be difficult to get there for it? If it is logistically difficult to get from where you live to your uni, have you thought about how this will affect you when you have to spend three years living there, moving belongings back and forth?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (305)
31.03%
The paper was reasonable (397)
40.39%
Not feeling great about that exam... (159)
16.17%
It was TERRIBLE (122)
12.41%

Watched Threads