Offers for Law Watch

hameedmr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi everyone,

I'm an international applicant with unconditional offers from Leeds, Liverpool and Leicester. I'm really torn between these choices. Could any of you recommend which uni to choose depending on the city, school environment, prestige of the law school and employment opportunities.

Thanks,
Hameed
Origami Bullets
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by hameedmr)
Hi everyone,

I'm an international applicant with unconditional offers from Leeds, Liverpool and Leicester. I'm really torn between these choices. Could any of you recommend which uni to choose depending on the city, school environment, prestige of the law school and employment opportunities.

Thanks,
Hameed
Leeds would win out for me personally - but what do you want from your time at uni, other than a bit of paper at the end?
ItsJustMe17
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Hameed
These unis in this order: Leeds, Leicester and then Liverpool. Tbh theres nothing wrong with any of them, all really good unis but in terms or prestige Leeds first.
hameedmr
Rep:
?
(Original post by Origami Bullets)
Leeds would win out for me personally - but what do you want from your time at uni, other than a bit of paper at the end?
Thank you for your reply. I would like a complete uni experience as I'm travelling far away to attend the uni. Also, would be good if I could find employment like training contract dor solicitors. My dream would be to stay on and work after graduation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
hameedmr
Rep:
?
(Original post by ItsJustMe17)
These unis in this order: Leeds, Leicester and then Liverpool. Tbh theres nothing wrong with any of them, all really good unis but in terms or prestige Leeds first.
Thank you for your response.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Origami Bullets
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thank you for your reply. I would like a complete uni experience as I'm travelling far away to attend the uni. Also, would be good if I could find employment like training contract dor solicitors. My dream would be to stay on and work after graduation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leeds is a great place to be a student, and there are opportunities in Leeds. Of course, everyone wants a training contract, so they are very competitive, but this is a nationwide issue

Posted from TSR Mobile
hameedmr
Rep:
?
(Original post by Origami Bullets)
Leeds is a great place to be a student, and there are opportunities in Leeds. Of course, everyone wants a training contract, so they are very competitive, but this is a nationwide issue

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm... Thanks for your reply. Looking more likely to be leeds from what I've read so far here and elsewhere.

Posted from TSR Mobile
demiroux
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi everyone,

Thanks,
Hameed
Hey! If you want a complete University experience at a Prestigious UNI, Leeds is your best bet by far! Leeds is the University that is regarded as "The best place to be a student" also because of the town itself!

Goodluck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (189)
22.74%
The paper was reasonable (383)
46.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (154)
18.53%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
12.64%

Watched Threads