Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I'm looking to apply to DMU next year as on my visit round the uni I couldn't see a downside. Recently I went up to Leeds to visit a friend and went out to a jungle/dnb night - I was in my element and kinda realised that I want the opportunity of going to nights like this in my uni hometown..

So.. does Leicester have any good jungle/dnb/reggae/house nights or is it all pop chart classics etc?

Thanks,
    Rach

ReputationRep:
    Leicester is absolutely **** for nights out.

Only one really decent club in all of Leicester.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Leicester's music scene in terms of bass music has picked up over the last year with some really good nights. Reggae/Dub soundsystem nights always pass through here. Some clubs/venues to look out for are The Music Cafe and Sophbeck which do regular bass music nights. Club nights like Beastwang, Showmelove, Leicester Deep, Drop and DBE are worth looking in to.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.