Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite Drinking game? watch

ReputationRep:
    What's your favourite, why and which gets you the drunkest?

Ahh alcohol. The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

ReputationRep:
    Probably ring of fire.
    But beer pong gets me the most drunk because it's a more spontaneous game and I'm not a huge fan of beer so I tend to drink vodka, but when I start playing beer pong...the alcohol mix isn't great...

ReputationRep:
    Just drinking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninuzu)
    Probably ring of fire.
    But beer pong gets me the most drunk because it's a more spontaneous game and I'm not a huge fan of beer so I tend to drink vodka, but when I start playing beer pong...the alcohol mix isn't great...
    We played cider pong the other day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Angry Stoic)
    We played cider pong the other day...
    Never heard of that haha....
    I like cider, but only in reasonable amounts. Too much makes my stomach turn. Oddly though, I can go all night with vodka's and fell fine...

ReputationRep:
    Towers if you fancy a chat with the added fun of a drinking game.
    Lardy-da if you want to make some noise and mess
    Celebrations if you want the whole pub to think you're slightly insane

Beer pong is, to me at least, a summer game to be played outside in the sun

ReputationRep:
    Suck the ****.

Basically it's a two player game involving one guy and one girl. The guy drinks and the girl sucks his ****.

It's probably my favourite, followed by ring of fire or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scoobster)
    Suck the ****.

Basically it's a two player game involving one guy and one girl. The guy drinks and the girl sucks his ****.

That's not a drinking game, that's just how every night ends.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan. I like to drink quietly in a corner. Insobriety is an opportunity for meditation, not loutishness. :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plainview)
    I'm not a fan. I like to drink quietly in a corner. Insobriety is an opportunity for meditation, not loutishness. :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    My favourite is 'I've never' because you actually get to learn stuff about the people you're playing with. It usually gets me pretty drunk too.

For the sake of getting really drunk and also having fun, the King of Booze app is pretty good.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I love this pool or snooker drinking game I play with my mates. Basically, you can pot any ball on the table, but if you miss or foul you have to down a shot. If you pot a ball you get another shot. The first person to pot a predetermined total number of balls wins, but you lose a point for fouls. You can also say you have to call ball in pocket, i.e. say what ball is going into what pocket, so there are no flukes.
    If you're in a position where you can't pot a ball, it's good to play tactically so the person next to play can't pot either.

ReputationRep:
    Beer Pong is pretty great. If I wanted to get people drunk quickly though i'd go for Pyramid, or **** The Dealer.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Scoobster)
    Suck the ****.

After playing that first game, Ring of Fire sounds like a euphamism for anal.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite is **** the Dealer because it's gentler than most and I enjoy how everyone gangs up on the dealer at the end and cheers when they are close to getting a run of three incorrect answers meaning the pack resets but then someone guesses the right card just at the end. The game that gets me drunkest is Red or Black, especially when played in a small group. Being made to drink 8/9/10 gulps several times really ****s me over. I hate that game but it's somehow become a staple in my group.

ReputationRep:
    Captain ******** such a good game.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Arrogance is pretty good...

A receptacle is passed around and when it comes to you then you toss a coin, if you win you add some alcohol of your choice to the receptacle and if you lose you down whatever is in it...

Putting a straw in milk and then blowing into it to create lots of bubbles :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Putting a straw in milk and then blowing into it to create lots of bubbles :bigsmile:
    thats well funny

(Original post by Scratchyjam)
    thats well funny
    It's never got me drunk, though :no:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.