Low GMAT score submission - upgrade or degrade my profile? Watch

hungychan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello everyone,

I plan to apply for a postgraduate program for the 2014 intake. I am considering IEM and Management at Imperial College London, and Management at CASS. Although I am aware that these courses do not require GMAT score, I was thinking that I could give it a try and see whether it works or not (I have only 3 weeks for preparation).

However, after taking a few practice tests, I found myself in the range of 510-530. I am having my first GMAT test tomorrow and I am quite worried about score submission. As you know that you cannot see the score unless you agree to send it to the universities. I am concerned that the score would degrade my profile.

Currently, I have 3.8 GPA from Social Science field with 7.5 overall score for IELTS.

Therefore, I would like to ask for your kind opinion and suggestion regarding my case. Should I submit or not submit the score at all? If I submit would it hurt my profile rather than help?

Thank you so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (67)
22.56%
The paper was reasonable (129)
43.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (53)
17.85%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
16.16%

Watched Threads