College motivation Watch

xmertic
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
#1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
#1
So in my first year at college I was well motivated, 90% of my grades were Distinction level and the other 10% merit. However I've been back in my second year now for a couple months and I just have no motivation.

Any suggestions on how I could get re-motivated?
0
reply
missfats
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
#2
Report 5 years ago
#2
I can relate to this as last year I was so motivated to get my A's and b's In gcse, now in my last year of gcse and I seriously do not have no motivation.

One thing I suggest doing is making yourself see the end result at the end waiting for you on results day :hugs:

Hope it helped but I face my own lack of motivation

Posted from TSR Mobile
0
reply
xmertic
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
#3
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
#3
(Original post by missfats)
I can relate to this as last year I was so motivated to get my A's and b's In gcse, now in my last year of gcse and I seriously do not have no motivation.

One thing I suggest doing is making yourself see the end result at the end waiting for you on results day :hugs:

Hope it helped but I face my own lack of motivation

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not a bad idea Thanks! You should do the same as well! Although GCSE's mean nothing. I failed GCSE's miserably and I can definitely go to uni to do what I want which is Games Design or Development
0
reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Reply
new posts
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (50)
14.33%
The paper was reasonable (176)
50.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (83)
23.78%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
11.46%

Watched Threads

View All