Turn on thread page Beta

What have you bought in the sales?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Miss Selfridge

- Dress was £38 now £5
    - Havianas was £20 now £5 (so cheap I couldn't say no)
    - Starry layered top was £20 now £8

and 10% off. :0 Joyous.

ReputationRep:
    Jeans down from £30 to £15...studnet discount made them £13.50
    Thats all so far!!

ReputationRep:
    I got a pair of ghettofabuloso Diesel Jeans, down to £75 - get the **** in!

I also got 2 lush hoodies and a pair of white lacoste trainers + a very nice fitted pink and cream shirt from French Connection. Loves it!

ReputationRep:
    French Connection Brown Cordruoys! £25! Love it!

ReputationRep:
    From H&M
    Sky blue wrap cardingan was £14.99 now 7.99
    Green jumper top Was £14.99 now 7.99
    I thought i would pick up some stuff for the winter time.

ReputationRep:
    white knee length skirt from Hennes for £7.99 and that's all i could manage to buy on my lunch break yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    I bought some bright blue boxer shorts in the sale from BHS for £2 lol...I'm making a wonder woman outfit and I couldnt find any bright blue shorts anywhere, so I bought these and I am going to sew them up a bit for my wonderwoman shorts!
    I also bought a black with white polka dots floaty skirt from Miss Selfrige for £10 from £35 it is GORGEOUS and I love it so much, plus it was the only one in this shop so my annoying acquaintance can't copy me!
    I also have my eyes on a denim mini for £5.99 in a sports shop I looked in today....

ReputationRep:
    I got a pair of nine west shoes down to 28euro from ninety five. They're gorgeous

ReputationRep:
    miss sixty - black top from £50 to £30
    summery dress from £60 to £30
    sweatshirty type top from £45 to £27

sales are rubbish tho, you can hardly ever find decent stuff!

ReputationRep:
    I got a nice pair of silver flat sandals from Oasis - £20 reduced from £35 plus 10% student discount.

ReputationRep:
    A Next suit reduced from £110 to £15
    and 2 jumpers at £4 each reduced from £17 and £20
    woohoo!

ReputationRep:
    A nice genuince leather belt RRP 25 quid.

But it was on sale for 7 quid! Nice!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I also bought some cropped jeans from £18 to £5 for one pair and £21 to £5 for the other pair.

ReputationRep:
    I bought some Levis in the Trafford Centre Selfridges sale today, reduced to £35 from £70

ReputationRep:
    - Emerald green patent clasp belt - £5
    - Red & white fitted strappy dress - £8
    - Black crochet dress - £15
    - Black halterneck bustier - £15
    - Some big chucky beads - one lot hot pink, one lot white hearts. - £4
    - A blue 70s style dress (can't describe it!) - £9

ReputationRep:
    Hooch jacket reduced to £25 from £60... it rocks

ReputationRep:
    Cant wait to buy more clothes on Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    Not all in sale but some shorts that look like a skirt from west one, a tenner, a black and white dress from there, £30, a karen millen black dress from selfridges £120 (oops!) and some gorg blue suede shoes from selfridges £15! Mum bought loadsa stuff too, most of which i wana steal off her! I went to selfridges in manchester on saturday while the match was on (soooo quiet!!) and then round the trafford centre yesterday! I love mums boyfriend and his credit card!

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I never get anything in the sales, cant be bothered with it. Cant ever find anything in my size.

I have been into my local Next though and they dont have a sale on??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachy_Keen_Jennibean)
    plus it was the only one in this shop so my annoying acquaintance can't copy me!
    Oh the satisfaction! I have a similar acquaintance and can sympathise with you there. So much for individuality... :rolleyes:

Tomorrow I'm going sales shopping - I haven't had a chance so far! Bet all the best stuff'll be gone though

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.