Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just a thread partly to see how many people really hate my team (MK Dons) and other teams. As you would expect, I hate AFC Wimbledon. Also hate Liverpool and Manchester City

ReputationRep:
    Spurs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikey_hale)
    Just a thread partly to see how many people really hate my team (MK Dons) and other teams. As you would expect, I hate AFC Wimbledon. Also hate Liverpool and Manchester City
    Why should you have AFC Wimbledon? They haven't done anything to MK Dons.

ReputationRep:
    Real Madrid

ReputationRep:
    Millwall.

The fans just ruin the club.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boner in joggers)
    Why should you have AFC Wimbledon? They haven't done anything to MK Dons.
    I hate the way their fans blame local MK people supporting their local team and how they never get bad press despite destorying half of our away end, and people on twitter laughing at our fans dying. I always don't like how they were formed in 2002, two years before the move, and the main reason for Wimbledon F.C's problems were the fans not turning up

Man c Aston villa liverpool

ReputationRep:
    Spurs, Both Mancs, Stoke.

ReputationRep:
    Birmingham due to me beig a Villa fan, but also Tottenham and Man U.
    I think statistically, Leeds are the most hated club due to the number of clubs that consider themselves rivals to Leeds (I actually quite like Leeds). Also, yes, a lot of people hate your club, because of the anger of the whole Wimbledon thing.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool, actually like Spurs now tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Hate? Not sure but Spuds, Liverpool and Leeds (still want to see them back in the PL though -- just so we can thrash them and send em back down again ).

Don't dislike Tottenham that much compared to the other two though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninuzu)
    Birmingham due to me beig a Villa fan, but also Tottenham and Man U.
    I think statistically, Leeds are the most hated club due to the number of clubs that consider themselves rivals to Leeds (I actually quite like Leeds). Also, yes, a lot of people hate your club, because of the anger of the whole Wimbledon thing.
    I understand why people hate us, but people who do not know the whole story jump on the bandwagon of hating us despite not knowing the facts and the local fans in MK get abuse for supporting their local team!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiss)
    Real Madrid
    Barcelona!

ReputationRep:
    Half a page and no mentions of Leeds? ****s sake we must be going soft...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikey_hale)
    I understand why people hate us, but people who do not know the whole story jump on the bandwagon of hating us despite not knowing the facts and the local fans in MK get abuse for supporting their local team!
    Yeah, I know what you mean because it's not just AFC fans that dislike you guys, a lot of people do because they like tradition in football, and Wimbledon were a traditional team.
    (Also, I'm not really a fan of MK because my local team is the posh )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 90pies an hour)
    Half a page and no mentions of Leeds? ****s sake we must be going soft...
    I mentioned a lot of people hated Leeds, but I don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninuzu)
    Yeah, I know what you mean because it's not just AFC fans that dislike you guys, a lot of people do because they like tradition in football, and Wimbledon were a traditional team.
    (Also, I'm not really a fan of MK because my local team is the posh )
    Yeah I get that, but in my opinion neither us or AFC are Wimbledon FC. We are the legal continuation but we are a new club now, and they aren't Wimbledon FC and cannot claim winning the FA Cup.
    I can't say I'm too fond of Peterborough as you might guess haha, but I don't hate them, just a bit of a local rivalry going on between us!

ReputationRep:
    Spurs, Man United, Stoke...

ReputationRep:
    Bayern Munchen...

ReputationRep:
    Celtic, dundee utd, manutd, psg, man city, St Pauli

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.