If I DID MY uni WORK AT A COLLEGE CAMPUS INSTEAD OF AN ACTUAL uni CAMPUS............. Watch

Quite hungry now
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
If I went to a college institution to study for my degree and did all my degree work in a college setting instead of an actual university campus would I be on less pay when I get a job with the degree?
Emma:-)
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Quite hungry now)
If I went to a college institution to study for my degree and did all my degree work in a college setting instead of an actual university campus would I be on less pay when I get a job with the degree?
You would be paid the same as others who have a degree, regardless of where you studied for the degree.
Quite hungry now
Rep:
?
(Original post by Emma:-))
You would be paid the same as others who have a degree, regardless of where you studied for the degree.

Where is your source, how do you know this e.t.cv. e.t.c.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Look, If you have a degree, then you have a degree. It doesnt matter where you studied for this degree, its still a degree. The degree is still worth the same (the same qualification etc), wherever you studied for it. The degrees at college are accredited by a university- but you just study them at a college- for example a girl i work with is doing a degree at a stephenson college (a college near me), but this degree is accredited by derby uni. Therefore, you will still get paid the same as someone else who has a degree. I doubt the employer would ask where you studied for the degree unless you are doing something really competitive.
Quite hungry now
Rep:
?
(Original post by Emma:-))
Look, If you have a degree, then you have a degree. It doesnt matter where you studied for this degree, its still a degree. The degree is still worth the same (the same qualification etc), wherever you studied for it. The degrees at college are accredited by a university- but you just study them at a college- for example a girl i work with is doing a degree at a stephenson college (a college near me), but this degree is accredited by derby uni. Therefore, you will still get paid the same as someone else who has a degree. I doubt the employer would ask where you studied for the degree unless you are doing something really competitive.

fair a frigging enough. I couldn't help but imagine you were shouting at em on the rifts sentence.

don't make me angrier Emma
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
fair a frigging enough. I couldn't help but imagine you were shouting at em on the rifts sentence.

don't make me angrier Emma
I was only saying.
I couldnt help but think your other post sounded as though you didnt believe me etc. I wouldnt have put it if i didnt think it was true.
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Its still worth the same. I do my degree at a community college but its accredited by Liverpool Hope. We were told that when we apply for jobs and post grad courses that youre meant to put the university the degree is accredited by rather than the college you studied at anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (67)
21.82%
The paper was reasonable (134)
43.65%
Not feeling great about that exam... (56)
18.24%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
16.29%

Watched Threads