Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys long story short i only took 2 A levels and am doing both in one year only so imagine the pressure anyway can i do a foundation year with 2 A levels only ? please reply asap

ReputationRep:
    please replyy

ReputationRep:
    stop telling us to reply, we'll replay when and IF we want, n this case we DO NOT want, in this case WE BORED so shut it muppit

ReputationRep:
    I can't speak for all the universities in the country but I only had 4 AS levels and got offers for foundation years from Westminster and Kingston.

Best thing you can do is email the universities that you're interested in and ask them if they would consider you.

ReputationRep:
    Contact admissions for the different universities you want to apply and ask. I think that's your best starting point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissDavies)
    I can't speak for all the universities in the country but I only had 4 AS levels and got offers for foundation years from Westminster and Kingston.

Best thing you can do is email the universities that you're interested in and ask them if they would consider you.
    Can I ask why you want to do a foundation degree rather than complete your A-levels?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    Can I ask why you want to do a foundation degree rather than complete your A-levels?
    Yeah sure. I was bored of education and quit college after a year. After two years of working I decided that I did want to go to uni but it would have been too late just to pick up where I left off with my AS levels. Also I was fed up with my home town so I didn't particularly want to do an Access course. In hindsight I'm sure if I'd just had some patience and done the access course then I could have got into a 'better' uni but I'm happy at Kingston now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by People love me .)
    stop telling us to reply, we'll replay when and IF we want, n this case we DO NOT want, in this case WE BORED so shut it muppit
    I wont say anything to you, when you learn the difference between reply and replay, come back to me.

ReputationRep:
    Okay thank you guys i will email some unis and see how it goes.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 18, 2013

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.