Freshers Week Watch

Marcos226
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Next year I will be transferring to Edinburgh Napier University as a second year student. I´m from Spain so I don´t really know how Freshers week works.
Would it be weird for a second year student to take part in Freshers week?
smyoung
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Marcos226)
Next year I will be transferring to Edinburgh Napier University as a second year student. I´m from Spain so I don´t really know how Freshers week works.
Would it be weird for a second year student to take part in Freshers week?
Hi! This response is coming a bit late but better late than never!

I'm a student at Edinburgh Napier and can assure you that you'll be absolutely fine. You also wont be the only one, lots of people (right up until 4th year!) take part in freshers week, it's great fun.

Let me know if you have any specific questions!
Sara
Jay Sammy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by smyoung)
Hi! This response is coming a bit late but better late than never! I'm a student at Edinburgh Napier and can assure you that you'll be absolutely fine. You also wont be the only one, lots of people (right up until 4th year!) take part in freshers week, it's great fun. Let me know if you have any specific questions!Sara
Hi sara,I've accepted my offer for napier september 2014.I hear freshers week is fun. As a postgraduate student am wondering if postgraduate and undergraduate students celebrate freshers week together.I hope they do because am the kind of person that blends to any age group. PS: I'm an international student from Nigeria
smyoung
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jay Sammy)
Hi sara,I've accepted my offer for napier september 2014.I hear freshers week is fun. As a postgraduate student am wondering if postgraduate and undergraduate students celebrate freshers week together.I hope they do because am the kind of person that blends to any age group. PS: I'm an international student from Nigeria
Great to hear. Yes, postgraduates are welcome to all freshers events, there may also be specific events for postgraduate students. You'll receive detailed freshers information nearer the time. Do you use social media? If so 'like' the Napier Students Association (NSA) facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/napierstudents

The NSA is run by elected Napier students, they are the ones who organise all student events (including freshers week). So when the time comes, they will post up all the info on their page, and keep everyone updated. They will also be happy to answer questions.

Hope you're looking forward to coming to study here, you'll love it!

Sara
Jay Sammy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Absolutely Sara,10 months seems like forever,I can't wait to come over. Though I hear cost of living is expensive compared to other places,I think I can cope. thanks you sara
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has 2019 been so far?

Amazing!!! (56)
5.72%
Fairly positive (304)
31.05%
Just another year... (387)
39.53%
Is it 2020 yet? (232)
23.7%

Watched Threads