How would you rate your judgement of character? Watch

IlexBlue
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
On a scale of 1 - 10?

Things to consider:

Are your first impressions usually correct? Do you get a "vibe" about certain people, and does it match what you learn later? Have you been massively mistaken with someone you thought you knew well? Do you tend to take appearances at face value without looking deeper? Have you been pleasantly surprised by someone you hadn't thought much of? Do you let prejudices get in the way of your opinion of someone?
vendettax
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What's it to you?
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'd call myself a 7. I can generally figure out what someone's like within 5 minutes of speaking to them, but there have been occasions where my judgement has been way off.
desdemonata
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
7 or 8. Most of the time I'm pretty good, but sometimes I've been proven wrong so.
Procrastinator10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
7. Appearance-wise I definitely don't judge on attractiveness, etc. But I once felt really ashamed when I met a girl who looked like a typical bimbo, so I obviously thought she'd act like one as well. She had bleached blonde hair, too much make up etc..but it turned out she'd nearly got all A*'s at GCSE. After that, I've tried not to make assumptions of people so quickly.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
To be honest, I'm usually more concerned about what people are thinking of me to have time to start judging their own character.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (199)
22.49%
The paper was reasonable (402)
45.42%
Not feeling great about that exam... (165)
18.64%
It was TERRIBLE (119)
13.45%

Watched Threads