The Student Room Group

UCL School of Pharmacy Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Hi guys,

I also applied mid-october to the UCL School of Pharmacy with a supplementary PS (as my primary course was medicine). Has anyone heard back from UCL, any interviews or offers? I'm still waiting on all unis to respond :frown:
Reply 81
Original post by mk96
Hi guys,

I also applied mid-october to the UCL School of Pharmacy with a supplementary PS (as my primary course was medicine). Has anyone heard back from UCL, any interviews or offers? I'm still waiting on all unis to respond :frown:

UCL have already started giving out conditional offers without interview but to my knowledge it's only been a few 😁 they're taking their time but we should know in the next 2 weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mk96
Hi guys,

I applied with a supplementary PS too. I am taking a gap year and I got the unconditional offer two weeks ago. Maybe I am an international student so I heard back earlier than u guys, don't worry!

For ur reference, my results are equal to 3A* and 1A in GCEAL.
Reply 83
Original post by Hafzy113
UCL have already started giving out conditional offers without interview but to my knowledge it's only been a few they're taking their time but we should know in the next 2 weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any offers guys? I'm still patiently waiting...
Original post by mk96
Any offers guys? I'm still patiently waiting...

They've started giving out offers....I'm also a med applicant and I'm till waiting on UCL, this could be a long wait:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Original post by beansontoast92
They've started giving out offers....I'm also a med applicant and I'm till waiting on UCL, this could be a long wait:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And what about interviews? I've heard a lot of people say that UCL are giving offers without interviews which is pretty great.
Original post by mk96
And what about interviews? I've heard a lot of people say that UCL are giving offers without interviews which is pretty great.

No interviews straight offers!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
No interviews straight offers!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I hope we both get conditional offers very soon!
Original post by mk96
Well I hope we both get conditional offers very soon!

Yehh fingers crossed😣😣

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Yehh fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile

What are your predicted grades?
Original post by mk96
What are your predicted grades?

I have achieved grades of AAA, wbu?
Reply 91
I have achieved grades of AAA, wbu?

That's great! I'm in my second year and have been predicted 3A's also. What subjects did you take at A level?
Original post by mk96
That's great! I'm in my second year and have been predicted 3A's also. What subjects did you take at A level?

Chem bio and maths, I did physics but dropped it after as levels-I hated it hahah, hbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 93
Chem bio and maths, I did physics but dropped it after as levels-I hated it hahah, hbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I've always hated physics. I took bio chem maths and history at AS and now I've dropped history (also reaaaaaaally boring) and continued with bio chem and maths to A2
Original post by mk96
Yeah, I've always hated physics. I took bio chem maths and history at AS and now I've dropped history (also reaaaaaaally boring) and continued with bio chem and maths to A2

Ikr hopefully we'll hear from UCL maybe in the new year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 95
Ikr hopefully we'll hear from UCL maybe in the new year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup I really need this offer because I know I won't make it to med school. It's too competitive and with my grades, I don't stand a chance lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending