Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm taking a test a week on wednesday, which doesnt really matter to me, I dont excel at, and I hate the teacher. I don't care if I fail, so I want to do it in a creative way to both have fun and piss off the teacher. Before, I've done things on tests like drawn lamps all over my paper, decided to draw my answers instead of write them, and once a question read- blah blah blah, peter did an experiment unfairly in so and so a way, and his boss fired him, why? to which I replied because he slept with his boss's wife, stupid things like that, but I want better ideas. It's maths, by the way. Thoughts, past experiences?

ReputationRep:
    I suppose if the marker is a woman then this is bound to piss them off:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Why? What's the point.. They're hardly ever funny anyway. Maybe you should put your effort in to revising instead

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "The Lord Jesus Christ" every answer.

ReputationRep:
    Draw a giraffe and say I hope this giraffe persuades you to give me a few extra marks

ReputationRep:
    "dadddd im cold"
    "go sit in the corner son..."
    "...why dad?"
    "its 90 degress..."

well that was irrelevant :P, but You could make temperature related angle jokes

ReputationRep:
    I wrote follow me on Twitter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I remember back in year 10, when I wrote "we didn't learn this in class, sir" for a question I couldn't do in my maths mock exam.

ReputationRep:
    What's the subject?

You can't plan humour - test your improvisation skills.

ReputationRep:
    Peens. If you really want to piss off your teacher.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.