Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I have applied for HKU/HKUST/CUHK through fast track or Advanced admission. I hope we can help each other~

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I applied to HKU and UST last year, but due to some issues was unable to go through with it. I'm a reapplicant, then, this year, to HKU/HKUST/CUHK. Nice to (internet) meet you~

ReputationRep:
    hey guys I've applied to HKU, CU and HKUST through fast track too!!

ReputationRep:
    What did you two apply for? Have you gotten any interviews yet?

ReputationRep:
    anyone gotten any interviews yet? I'd just received a 4 mins video interview

ReputationRep:
    I've had a 20-minute phone interview with CU, and am having another one with UST this Thursday, at 6 AM no less ><

ReputationRep:
    Mahree what courses are you applying for? Did CU told you in advance that they will call you for interview? Is your interview with UST a phone interview or a video interview?

ReputationRep:
    I'm applying for Contemporary China Studies (CU) and Global China Studies (UST) which I suspect aren't as competitive as many other courses.
    Regardless, CU sent me a mail a few days in advance to set the interview time and date (sent me a mail last Monday, interview on Thursday). My UST interview is a phone interview too. What are you applying for

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I am applying to HKUST Business school and CU Business school. Goodluck to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Goh)
    anyone gotten any interviews yet? I'd just received a 4 mins video interview
    Hi! I just got one 4-min interview as well! have you done it yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiilly)
    from which uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenq)
    from which uni?
    HKUST )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiilly)
    Cong!!Which courses did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yxcai)
    Cong!!Which courses did you apply for?
    business and management, and global business

ReputationRep:
    Hi! May I ask are you currently studying in the uk? UST sent me an email and asked me to go to london next sunday for an interview. May I know what questions were you asked at the interview?
    P.S I am applying to global business too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smileyworld501)
    Hi! May I ask are you currently studying in the uk? UST sent me an email and asked me to go to london next sunday for an interview. May I know what questions were you asked at the interview?
    P.S I am applying to global business too!
    Heey! noo, im studying IB in Sweden! and so sorry, i haven't done the interview yet! but GOOD LUCK!

ReputationRep:
    Any one applying for HKU via fast track got an interview? I've submitted my application on the 13th Nov and all my transcripts/references this Monday. Wonder if anyone has got an interview already?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annanoon918)
    Any one applying for HKU via fast track got an interview? I've submitted my application on the 13th Nov and all my transcripts/references this Monday. Wonder if anyone has got an interview already?
    I submitted my application in late Oct but so far i have only received the video interview thingy for HKUST. nothing from HKU.

ReputationRep:
    hi guys I applied nonjupas fast track to hku medicine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeddybed)
    I submitted my application in late Oct but so far i have only received the video interview thingy for HKUST. nothing from HKU.
    Thank you for replying. This wait is really stressing me out - i am really scared that i might not even be considered as a fasttrack applicant- I am only in 61 this year and i am only applying with my gcse result- and i am applying for BBA law which is extremely competitive....

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.