Cant "finish" Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I am a 19 year old male uni student with a bit of an embarrassing problem, although it could be worse! When I was 14 I had my first sexual experience and came normally, it may have taken a bit longer than usual but I still did. However, since then, with all the sexual experiences I have had, and I have had sex on four different occasions, I have NOT BEEN ABLE TO CLIMAX. Even a 45 minute blowjob cant do it. Does anyone else have this problem? and if so, how can I fix this
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Four times in five years is hundreds of times less than you've masturbated in that time, isn't it? That's how you're used to coming, and it can take time for the very different sensations of partner sex to be experienced as enough to get you to come.

A browse here will find lots of posts about this. The answer is practice. (It took me a couple of months of having sex with someone several times a week before I could come as a result, for example.) Even then, oral alone may not do it: lots of men don't come from blowjobs without lots of hand work too.

In the meantime, try not to be goal-orientated - when they happen, enjoy things like oral for what they are, rather than expecting to come as a result - and if you are masturbating with a hard and fast action, consider that no mouth or vagina (or anus, come to that) is going to be able to replicate that sort of intensity.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (189)
22.74%
The paper was reasonable (383)
46.09%
Not feeling great about that exam... (154)
18.53%
It was TERRIBLE (105)
12.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise