- Learning a new language
- Second Degree in French and Korean?
- What extra do you gain from a language A-level?
- Russian degree
- Passport problems??
- A level lang + 4 years at uni still not fluent!? what's the point?
- To what extent is learning a language worthwile?
- Is doing a GCSE in Welsh (language) worth it?
- Ab Initio degree
- Prospective Chinese, Korean, Japanese or East Asian Studies Students.
Related university courses
Applied Languages (Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, English as a Foreign Language)
University of Portsmouth
English Language and Communication and/with Philosophy
University of Hertfordshire
English Language and English Literature
University of Worcester
English Language and Linguistics and French
University of Kent
English Language and Marketing
University of Derby
English Language and Social Policy
University of Liverpool
English Language Studies with Creative Writing
University of Winchester
History with a European Language (4 years)
University College London
Microbiology with a Modern Language (4 years)
University of Manchester
Music with a Modern Language
University of Hull