Mood experiment - PLEASE CONTRIBUTE Watch

DouglasAdams
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ok, so I have a general theory that on each day most people have the same basic default mood. Not generally, but on a specific day. So for a simple example, on a cool summer July day most people will be happy. Some days most people will feel downcast, or intellectual, or stupid etc.

So please just write your mood down (preferably only in the evenings/night so we can draw some boundaries), and we'll see how similar our moods are.

Btw, pls don't burdern us if there's clearly a personal reason that would send you into a mood e.g. you just went through a break up.
Thank you for contributing
Tomsta
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DouglasAdams)
Ok, so I have a general theory that on each day most people have the same basic default mood. Not generally, but on a specific day. So for a simple example, on a cool summer July day most people will be happy. Some days most people will feel downcast, or intellectual, or stupid etc.

So please just write your mood down (preferably only in the evenings/night so we can draw some boundaries), and we'll see how similar our moods are.

Btw, pls don't burdern us if there's clearly a personal reason that would send you into a mood e.g. you just went through a break up.
Meh; mixture between tired and lathargic
DouglasAdams
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tcrumpen)
I thought that was the mood of the day as I basically feel the same way too; let's see how many others agree
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
*lethargic

I'm quite tired, OP.
Tomsta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
*lethargic

I'm quite tired, OP.
thank you, i'm dyslexic so i have trouble spelling
Maid Marian
Report 5 years ago
thank you, i'm dyslexic so i have trouble spelling
No problem, happy to help
WannaGetAnA
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Tired
bettsbubbles
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Tired and drowsy. :/
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
tired

Posted from TSR Mobile
qr95
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
IM HIGH.

Joke my mood atm is moody.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Roarkist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Mm. I'm feeling clammy. But not tired. Although, I have to say, that my emotions correlate directly with the weather. So because it's quite drizzly here today (but not full out raining), I feel quite calm but the atmosphere is ominous.
DannyYYYY
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Awake and alert.
DouglasAdams
Rep:
?
I'm wondering if this general tiredness or ominous feeling, with very few exceptions, could be down to Mondays in general...
For that of course, the experiment would have to continue over a few weeks and I'm not sure people will still be replying to the thread after that length of time
SoggyTractor
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

I'm feeling happy but confused. Happy because I just got a uni offer, but confused as to why some people act as they do.

I have a theory that everyone's always feeling confused about something or other. We consume so much information (in conversation, from the TV, from the news, from books) that there's so much to be confused about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Obiejess
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Drowsy, demotivated and uninspired

Posted from TSR Mobile
DouglasAdams
Rep:
?
(Original post by SoggyTractor)
I'm feeling happy but confused. Happy because I just got a uni offer, but confused as to why some people act as they do.

I have a theory that everyone's always feeling confused about something or other. We consume so much information (in conversation, from the TV, from the news, from books) that there's so much to be confused about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No offense mate, but a uni offer is quite a personal good thing, and thus I'm not sure if the people can technically be counted for the purposes of the experiment
Tomsta
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Now i feel kinda inferior, hate my brian sometimes
MissDavies
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bored!
buzzingbeth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Determined and Motivated
SoggyTractor
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No offense mate, but a uni offer is quite a personal good thing, and thus I'm not sure if the people can technically be counted for the purposes of the experiment
Oh, you ruled out 'personal things'. Okay. But I'd query that by saying, surely everyone has a personal thing going on every day? Unless your life is really monotonous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (133)
24.95%
The paper was reasonable (235)
44.09%
Not feeling great about that exam (102)
19.14%
It was TERRIBLE (63)
11.82%

Watched Threads