Housemate's teasing Watch

FuzzySheep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
This sounds really childish but one of my housemates just picks on me. I think she means it as a joke but it's things like implying I'm stupid, boring etc. She makes fun of my career aspirations and eggs others on to do the same. I have huge self confidence issues and already feel people are against me when I'm out and it makes me miserable knowing at home it's the same. She's probably joking but I just don't know how to deal with it. It's everyday and I feel so miserable how do I deal with this?
Posted from TSR Mobile
-TheSpecialOne-
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Headbutt the ***** and tell her not to **** with you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get_Lucky_606
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Make her feel the same way, find out something she's insecure about and call her out on it or something. What's she like generally?
superwolf
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey FuzzySheep.

How well do you get on with your other housemates? Possibly you could explain to them how this girl is making you feel, and see if they'll help you have a word with her. In an ideal world I'd say confront her face to face, but if you don't feel up to that then I'd say either get a housemate to do it for you, or have a house meeting and bring it up. Remember that she's the one in the wrong here, and you've every right to feel safe and at home in your own house! :hugs:
Spongebob'sPants
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Stop laughing it off and playing it like its a joke.

Its no longer a joke to you, so dont treat it as one in front of her.

Next time she says something, just look at her seriously (no smiling/laughing) and tell her that its not cool and its not funny anymore.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
30.97%
The paper was reasonable (399)
40.38%
Not feeling great about that exam... (159)
16.09%
It was TERRIBLE (124)
12.55%

Watched Threads