The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
vector
Scott Mills is really grinding IMO :s-smilie:

Id say Scott Mills was one of the best radio presenters in the country, him and Moyles are the only shows I listen to on Radio 1 ...Edith is just boring and Whiley I can take or leave.
Reply 201
Really? I like Moyles but Mills pisses me off :s-smilie:
Locally; Century Radio / Rock FM, or Radio 1 if there is nothing on the other two :s-smilie:
Reply 203
When my digital radio chooses to pick up the right stations, usually Radio 5 Live, Kerrang!, my local radio station (2TenFM).
TheJazz. 5Live for the Mark Kermode Film Review and BBC Radio 2 for the Russell Brand Show.
Reply 205
Quinion
When my digital radio chooses to pick up the right stations, usually Radio 5 Live, Kerrang!, my local radio station (2TenFM).

I can't get mine to pick up anything other than the standard ones :frown:
Anyone else dictated by what their parents like? radio 2 all the way :biggrin: do like Jeremy Vine though!! xx
Yep, Radio 2 for me too - a girl's got to have her morning Terry Wogan fix.
On a Sunday though, it's Stephen Merchent on 6 Music.
Reply 208
Do you not find Vine's voice very grinding?
Reply 209
Usually listen to TalkSport, with bits of Radio 1 and Virgin
96.3 Rock FM, Planetrock and Radio 2
Reply 211
96.3 Rock Radio
Reply 212
radio 1, but only vernon kay edith bowman or sara cox - i'm an appointment listener only!
I listen mainly to Radio 4, 7 and 3. Also a bit of the World Service.
Virgin if I'm in the car

Five live if there's football on

And Russell Brand and Matt Morgan on Radio 2
Reply 215
Either Radio 2 or Arrow Classic Rock (A Dutch station, 675mw)

Both absolutely brilliant listening, one cannot beat Sir Terrence of Wogan in the morning... the Togmeister is God!
Reply 216
Fox Fm - Local - sooner they get rid of the Steve Penk breakfast show the better, that guy is still under the impression he's funny..

I'm ashamed to admit I listened to BBC Radio Wales the other night.. 'Colins friendly garden' or something.. it was addictive..
Reply 217
The only radio station I listen too is Radio Merseyside.
Reply 218
XFM! Their djs performed at my uni last night - was brilliant!
Reply 219
talksport

but more 909/693 they talk about new issues every half hour

Latest