Turn on thread page Beta

What radio station do you listen to? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    capital fm !!!

ReputationRep:
    Pirate Stations, hot fm, Kriss fm, Newstyle (legal), Real Radio, Sting fm
    they play the best and latest Reggae, Dancehall, Hip Hop and R&B
    Also listen to Heart Fm, Galaxy, kerrang and Radio1 sometimes, which i think i have said previously in this thread, and i can't be bothered to find it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milie B)
    Pirate Stations, hot fm, Kriss fm, Newstyle (legal), Real Radio, Sting fm
    they play the best and latest Reggae, Dancehall, Hip Hop and R&B
    Also listen to Heart Fm, Galaxy, kerrang and Radio1 sometimes, which i think i have said previously in this thread, and i can't be bothered to find it.
    they are probably my worst radio stations

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthletesFoot)
    they are probably my worst radio stations
    I agree, its not the music but the fact that they are Pirate stations means that I get really bad interference which is annoying :mad:

I usually listen to LBC 97.3, Clive Bull Show most of the time. In the morning I listen to talksport thats only because thats what my mum listens to it.

ReputationRep:
    Metro Radio

ReputationRep:
    Arrow rock radio (from the Netherlands)
    Radio One (I work on a building site)
    Kerrang!

ReputationRep:
    WBAI, New York, independent radio affiliated with the Pacifica network. Lots and many types of Latin music from everywhere- Cuba, Brasil, Peru, Colombia, Estados Unidos, Mexico. Also there are good news programs, and journals like the weekly Latino USA.

ReputationRep:
    mostly Key103 but i also listen to radio 1 and 2, and galaxy102.

ReputationRep:
    Podcasts for me. I'm a big fan of IT Conversations, the Gillmor Gang and Radio Open Source.

ReputationRep:
    radio one all the way!!!!! im luvin zane lowe!!!but i sometimes listen to lbc wen jenny eclair is on!!..she rockss!!!!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Radio one mostly cos its the only decent one I can get....might be something to do with the fact that I've broken my aerial!! Also like Vibe and Galaxy if I'm online...

ReputationRep:
    virgin, but I miss Pete & Geoff in the morning

ReputationRep:
    Mercia FM (97.0) Its a Cov & Warwick thing!
    Radio one sucks! All they do is talk and its like play some frickin music!!!

ReputationRep:
    Said by Tom49:
    Radio one sucks! All they do is talk and its like play some frickin music!!!
    Hear, hear! Actually, if the song's halfway decent and I'm flicking on my mobile, I'll listen to it. Otherwise, see below!

Home: switches between Capital and X FM (Not much difference, eh?)

Car: Radio 4 (Mum listens to it); LBC, Smooth (Dad)

Mobile: Xfm, Virgin, Kiss, CXapital, Radio 1, Magic, Heart

ReputationRep:
    BBC RADIO 3 and when it's something I don't like on radio 3, BBC RADIO 4. The Now Show rocks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spam-mi-am)
    BBC RADIO 3 and when it's something I don't like on radio 3, BBC RADIO 4. The Now Show rocks...
    The Now Show sure does rock! This series hasnt been as good as past ones though without Marcus Bridgestocke and his constant ranting about every day annoyances and the "git wizard" .

ReputationRep:
    Radio 1 and Power FM all the way

ReputationRep:
    radio one. love chris moyles and jonathan ross.

ReputationRep:
    xfm, lauren laverne is great waking you up in the mornings

ReputationRep:
    Radio 1 or signal 1.

I actually like ad breaks. Signal 1 has some great ones about a title place and the owner. Oh and the window ads are always great. People actually sing them at my (now old) school.

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.