uni students - sex Watch

Alasdair
Badges: 13
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Yeah I guess it happens a fair bit elsewhere.
Tell me about it! 43 hours without sleep and god knows how many proplus puts you in a very odd frame of mind when mixed with celebratory alcohol!!
Alasdair
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by naivesincerity)
Yeah, but STDs??
Many aeons ago, a shepherd in some babylonian sheephut really wanted to hit it with the clay brickmakers daughter from the next village. But as she was a dirty ho, he decided to use some sheepgut on his ancient porksword...

And lo! the Condom wath born! And there was much rejoicing through out the land. And much, much frolicking.

Seriously - if you're careful and sensible with half a braincell, STD's need not be a worry.
naivesincerity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by alasdair_R)
Many aeons ago, a shepherd in some babylonian sheephut really wanted to hit it with the clay brickmakers daughter from the next village. But as she was a dirty ho, he decided to use some sheepgut on his ancient porksword...

And lo! the Condom wath born! And there was much rejoicing through out the land. And much, much frolicking.

Seriously - if you're careful and sensible with half a braincell, STD's need not be a worry.
Well you might take the piss, but when alcohol's involved, people do rash stuff, and even when it's not, when sex is on the menu, people aren't always so calculated and rational
halfoflessthan50p
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
...when sex is on the menu...
haha i like that

you should write the trailers for films
Grey
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
So far the Uni's I visited had girls that were sluggish man.

I didn't screw them but they looked sloppy, **** was not up to scratch man, they were looking tired, worked down, it wasn't a pretty site.

Oh yeah and Imperial is full of hairy girls.

No offence.

~OneGrey~
halfoflessthan50p
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Grey)
Oh yeah and Imperial is full of hairy girls.
yeh mate i know. I have nightmares
Alasdair
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
yeh mate i know. I have nightmares
Well, Sussex has brilliant girls...so nyah nyah nyah!

Although where half of them go when it's not summer, I don't know...maybe there's a storage facility somewhere...
Happy_Rocker
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
...when sex is on the menu...
(Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
haha i like that

you should write the trailers for films
:rofl::rofl:
halfoflessthan50p
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've been trying to find some pictures of naked hairy imperialites (as you do )

Quite pleased with what i found but it doesnt prove Greys point

And Alasdair_R, check out the three at the front

nyah nyah nyah-nyah. lol
Attached files
Nilz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why do you not find hairy girls attractive?? It's only natural and I'm sure you wouldn't like it if you were a hairy girl and had to shave every day just to look desireable! Think about it!! Discriminating people based on the amount of body hair they have is just as bad as discriminating on skin colour, which is in fact illegal!!!
Happy_Rocker
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
maybe im a victim of conformity or woteva but hairyness on girls to be blunt is gross imo. double standards, its natural...blah blah woteva . with me..if its on show..its gotta be shaved.
Amlea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hair is natural deal with it. Its uncalled for to be so critical of others.
halfoflessthan50p
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Nilz)
Why do you not find hairy girls attractive?? It's only natural and I'm sure you wouldn't like it if you were a hairy girl and had to shave every day just to look desireable! Think about it!! Discriminating people based on the amount of body hair they have is just as bad as discriminating on skin colour, which is in fact illegal!!!
I totally agree with you that theres too much pressure on girls from the media, peers etc. I definately got the best gender

lol its not racism though is it. Would you discriminate a girl because she never washed?
Nilz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
But why is it gross?? It just depends on your outlook!! I also initially didn't like it, but grew to love it!!
Happy_Rocker
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
maybe gross is abit harsh, i dont think girls who choose not to shave disgusting or anything, im kinda talking about just on me tbh
norelle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I always think hairy (particularly under the arms) equals smelly. I can't even look at those pictures of Julia Roberts from some premiere years ago where she had...just, a dead animal lurking under each armpit.

However, on men I like hairy underarms, it's a turn-on. That's why I'd make a crap lesbian.
Nilz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I agree with shaving the underarms for hygiene purposes. But I don't really see the point of shaving arms and legs!! It's harmless and also removing it is sooooo time-consuming and expensive. Why bother??
By the way, I happen to be fit and hairy (so I don't really see how the two are related)!
sebbie
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
if you're a half decent bird you could easily have 7 different blokes a week, if you're a guy it isn't quite so easy but life is what you make of it....
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If you don't pull alot before going to Uni you're unlikely to when you're there, that said, if you're a dirty ugly geek, then you have a good chance of meeting another dirty ugly geek, and you might actually manage to have sex instead of people just vomiting at the sight of you. Basically, theres hope for everyone.
Nilz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I can see why you think that, but I don't agree with it because you've probably had the perfect image of femininity embedded within you as a child and have thus subconciously accepted that as being hairfree. However, if you did not have any of these influences and had truly made a decision based on your own feelings rather than that of others, I don't think you'd find hair that unattractive. Your view of the world would also be completely different.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.59%
No (554)
60.95%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise