uni students - sex Watch

Alasdair
Badges: 14
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
I've been trying to find some pictures of naked hairy imperialites (as you do )

Quite pleased with what i found but it doesnt prove Greys point

And Alasdair_R, check out the three at the front

nyah nyah nyah-nyah. lol
Yeah, Sussex Environmental society did a calendar...although the only picture I can find on the net is of our Union President feeding some chickens in the nudd with a strategically placed feed bucket. I'll spare you the gory details.
Apricot Fairy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
Yeah I guess it happens a fair bit elsewhere.
At Bristol people were queuing for seats in the library in the run up to exams. At any decent university most people will work pretty hard, at least.

Anyway, I've been at uni for a year now and haven't had sex with anyone there at all, even though I've been single the whole time. In fact, the only person I've had sex with all year is the ex I broke up with two years ago. I've pulled lots of guys and had a very active social life, but just haven't met anyone I've wanted to have sex with. My friend, on the other hand, sleeps with random guys all the time. You can do whatever you want.
Apricot Fairy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by alasdair_R)
Many aeons ago, a shepherd in some babylonian sheephut really wanted to hit it with the clay brickmakers daughter from the next village. But as she was a dirty ho, he decided to use some sheepgut on his ancient porksword...

And lo! the Condom wath born! And there was much rejoicing through out the land. And much, much frolicking.

Seriously - if you're careful and sensible with half a braincell, STD's need not be a worry.
Condoms only protect against 70% of STDs. And they can break.
supertramp
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hmm. This is sad and pathetic, but I want to get laid at uni. Right now it's just difficult. I can deal with waiting it out now if I think I'll get some in a few months.

ETA: Not difficult because I'm an absolute minger, but for other reasons.
pumpkin7
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by supertramp)
Hmm. This is sad and pathetic, but I want to get laid at uni. Right now it's just difficult. I can deal with waiting it out now if I think I'll get some in a few months.

LOL ' i want to get laid at uni ' ...
Joshytoohotty
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

How is that sad and pathetic?

Most people want to get laid all the time.

I certainly won't be selibate for 4 years whilst I'm at University!
Caribou
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Joshytoohotty)
How is that sad and pathetic?

Most people want to get laid all the time.

I certainly won't be selibate for 4 years whilst I'm at University!
*celibate.

EDIT: Sorry.. I just couldn't restrain myself from correcting.
supertramp
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sad that I have to wait. Sad that it's not happening now since I want it to. And sad that it is one of the main things I'm looking forward to. Kind of sad that I proclaimed it to the internet, too
woodlebert
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yourself! :mad:
ebam_uk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Now what is celibate?
supertramp
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yourself! :mad:
Eh? Didn't mean to insult anyone!
Joshytoohotty
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Sad that I have to wait. Sad that it's not happening now since I want it to. And sad that it is one of the main things I'm looking forward to. Kind of sad that I proclaimed it to the internet, too
It really isn't sad that it's one of the main things you are looking forward to.

Uni is supposedly centered around education but I'd take a shag with a fit girl over a lecture!

As long as you are looking forward to everything else that Uni has to offer then there isn't a problem. As much as people will tell you otherwise, it's a human urge to want to have sex so why is there a problem?

And the internet is the best place to proclaim it to, we all know you as "supertramp" as apose to knowing you personally and taking the piss out of you for ages about it, which is probably what would happen if you mentioned this to people you knew.

PS.

About the "celibate" spelling correction- I don't blame you mate, I would have done exactly the same.
supertramp
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Cheers. Made me feel a lot better.
*Claire*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Certainly in my halls there was plenty of sleeping around & its a pretty well regarded uni, maybe its just the people I met that didnt do much work or at least not until exams! I haven't but I could have a couple of times & that was without even trying to! Only thing is that in halls there sometimes sems to be a bit of recycling going on! The same few people all sleep with the other same people! Just watch tho, that in halls its very difficult to keep it a secret!
stoney
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by *Claire*)
Certainly in my halls there was plenty of sleeping around & its a pretty well regarded uni, maybe its just the people I met that didnt do much work or at least not until exams! I haven't but I could have a couple of times & that was without even trying to! Only thing is that in halls there sometimes sems to be a bit of recycling going on! The same few people all sleep with the other same people! Just watch tho, that in halls its very difficult to keep it a secret!
lol recycle the possibilities are endless!
Anonymous #6
Report 12 years ago
http://www.keymachine.com/images/kli...y%20Smiley.jpg
strawberry
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by alasdair_R)
Simple answer to that one - don't save yourself for marriage, save yourself for when you're ready, whever you decide you want to.
then I'd rather not even have a r'ship. it's MY choice.

(Original post by HagerVor)
Ulitmately, you have the final decision.
thanks
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
anyone from oxford/cambridge comment on this? when i visited cambridge the people appeared a lot more...asexual.
Alasdair
Badges: 14
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by strawberry)
then I'd rather not even have a r'ship. it's MY choice.
Never said it wasn't. I just think it's silly to set some arbitrary event as the threshold.
If you want to have sex with somebody, then have sex with them. If you don't, then don't.
But saying 'I won't have sex before I get married' is silly. Not to mention you're not going to in for a particularly enjoyable wedding night.
SuperhansFavouriteAlsatian
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Don't say stuff like that here. You will get your PM box absolutely shattered. This place is the home of the most desperate and conistantly horny blokes around.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (22)
25.88%
No - I got the required grades (52)
61.18%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (11)
12.94%

Watched Threads