Turn on thread page Beta

uni students - sex watch

Announcements

(Original post by DanGrover)
    Don't say stuff like that here. You will get your PM box absolutely shattered. This place is the home of the most desperate and conistantly horny blokes around.
    I was mildly confused there for a minute, until I realised that supertramp was actually a girl...which is odd, as complaining about not getting laid seems like a guy thing to say. Ho-hum...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoney)
    lol recycle the possibilities are endless!
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Claire*)
    Certainly in my halls there was plenty of sleeping around & its a pretty well regarded uni, maybe its just the people I met that didnt do much work or at least not until exams! I haven't but I could have a couple of times & that was without even trying to! Only thing is that in halls there sometimes sems to be a bit of recycling going on! The same few people all sleep with the other same people! Just watch tho, that in halls its very difficult to keep it a secret!
    Yep, the recycling almost makes it feel incestuous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alasdair_R)
    Never said it wasn't. I just think it's silly to set some arbitrary event as the threshold.
    If you want to have sex with somebody, then have sex with them. If you don't, then don't.
    But saying 'I won't have sex before I get married' is silly. Not to mention you're not going to in for a particularly enjoyable wedding night.
    well usually I'd tell the guy "No sex" and that's that. So what about the wedding night? Like you guys said, it gets better over time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    anyone from oxford/cambridge comment on this? when i visited cambridge the people appeared a lot more...asexual.
    I already did

I don't know about us being asexual as a group - my group of friends don't sleep around but most of us are in long-term relationships. Anyone who thinks all Cambridge students are asexual should just go and spend half an hour in Cindies on a Weds night.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 6, 2006
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.