Turn on thread page Beta

Changing exam boards please help! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi, i want to change colleges for year 13 and i will be on different exam boards. All transfers are acceptable. But when I checked the JCQ website for the form to switch exam boards it set the deadline is 21st of October http://www.jcq.org.uk/exams-office/f...warding-bodies

Surely this means the October in which I have just started at my new college, right? Not this current October in Year 12... because I've read stories of other people changing colleges on here and make there decision halfway through the year so they wouldn't of known by october...

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it clearly says so on the form that it means the October 21st from when you start at the new college.

Please return the completed form before 21 October in the academic year in which A-level certification is beingsought. All parts of this form must be completed to avoid delay of the processing of your application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowcopter)
    Yes, it clearly says so on the form that it means the October 21st from when you start at the new college.

Thank you so very much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xscape)
    Thank you so very much!
    You're welcome.

University open days

• University of Derby
    Postgraduate and Professional Open Evening - Derby Campus Postgraduate
    Tue, 22 Jan '19
  • University of the West of England, Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon - Frenchay Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
  • University of East London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Jan '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.