The Student Room Group

Changing exam boards please help!

hi, i want to change colleges for year 13 and i will be on different exam boards. All transfers are acceptable. But when I checked the JCQ website for the form to switch exam boards it set the deadline is 21st of October http://www.jcq.org.uk/exams-office/forms/application-for-the-transfer-of-a-gce-as-award-between-specifications-andor-awarding-bodies

Surely this means the October in which I have just started at my new college, right? Not this current October in Year 12... because I've read stories of other people changing colleges on here and make there decision halfway through the year so they wouldn't of known by october...
Yes, it clearly says so on the form that it means the October 21st from when you start at the new college.

Please return the completed form before 21 October in the academic year in which A-level certification is beingsought. All parts of this form must be completed to avoid delay of the processing of your application.
Reply 2
Original post by yellowcopter
Yes, it clearly says so on the form that it means the October 21st from when you start at the new college.

Thank you so very much!
Original post by Xscape
Thank you so very much!

You're welcome. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending