Another cereal bar
Chicken Korma and rice
Tiramisu
Advent calendar chocolate
IMG_20131212_225939.jpg

Heaven in my mouth
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 522
Porridge, 2 bananas, toasted teacake, half a slice of coffee cake, ginger and apple tea, loads of houmous, bowl of cheesy pasta and some tiger bread

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 523
Yesterday:
Porridge
Wholemeal pita with ham, salad and mayo
Banana, orange and packet of squares
Cobbler fillet and pak choi cooked with ginger, chilli and garlic, baby sweetcorn, sugarsnap peas and brown rice
A freddo and some strawberry ice cream!
Reply 524
Chicken breast spread with BBQ sauce and topped with bacon, chips,onion rings and peas.
Golden syrup sponge with custard.
Coffee
Pepsi

That was at lunchtime and I'm still stuffed!!
Reply 525
2 choc eclairs
Greggs steak break and pink jammy a few choc hob nobs and tea
Chicken breast and some veg
Packet of ready salted crispS
Fruitellas
Eeep that is bad!

Posted from TSR Mobile
A sandwich with 2 pieces of flat sausage
a fruit pot
6 inch subway
some chocolate chip panettoine
Reply 527
Lunch: Most of a jacket potato with roasted vegetables, mozzarella and coleslaw with a salad with balsamic glaze.
Snack: A bag of sour cream and chive snack a jacks.
Dinner: Casserole (potato, peas, carrots, swede, brussel sprouts, broccoli, red onion, lentils, 3 quorn meatballs) with 2 pieces of cheese bread.
Drinks: A cappuccino with sweetener and diet Pepsi.
I don't usually eat breakfast or lunch, so I made myself three mini hot dogs with ketchup, and some tea to drink afterwards.
This was at 3pm, so I'm getting pretty hungry.
edit: and two spoonfuls of nutella...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 529
go home for christmas = EAT ALL THE FOOD. yessss.

Porridge
BLT sandwich
apple and grapes
chocolate caramel digestives
ready salted crisps
chocolate chip cookies
homemade chicken kung po and steamed chinese greens with rice

noms.
Reply 530
Porridge with blueberries
2 pieces of 'pizza' toast - toast with tomatoes, basil and cheese on
An apple and some carrot sticks
Piece of milkybar
Grilled chicken with lemon, honey and garlic, brown rice and broccoli
Big bowl of yoghurt, stewed plums and oats
Original post by TalkingLion
I don't usually eat breakfast or lunch, so I made myself three mini hot dogs with ketchup, and some tea to drink afterwards.
This was at 3pm, so I'm getting pretty hungry.
edit: and two spoonfuls of nutella...

Ohmahgod, you ate more than a small gerbil. you disgusting, greedy sod, you! Gerbils rarely eat more than 150g of nutrition per day! Wait, we're not gerbils?! WHAT?!
Original post by TotoMimo
Ohmahgod, you ate more than a small gerbil. you disgusting, greedy sod, you! Gerbils rarely eat more than 150g of nutrition per day! Wait, we're not gerbils?! WHAT?!

:biggrin:
Original post by TotoMimo

I thought you resolved to stay away from this thread?
Original post by alabelle
I thought you resolved to stay away from this thread?

Oh, for Christ's sake. Nah, this was my bad. I was on a major rant last night as one of the people attending the eating disorders clinic I run has just been diagnosed with kidney failure, and it was because she kept reading these "thinspo" posts. So I just lost it, it was my own lapse of sanity Allabelle. I'll delete.
Reply 535
Breakfast/lunch: 1 scrambled egg and 1 piece of Quorn ham in 2 pieces of buttered cheesy bread. A homemade christmas tree cupcake.
Snack: Way too much cookie crunch chocolate.
Dinner: Broccoli and cauliflower soup with half a piece of cheesy bread. 1 Quorn cocktail sausage and 2 Quorn mini savoury eggs.
Snack: Brie with 2 breadsticks, grapes and half a bag of salt and vinegar snack a jacks.

Drinks: An orange and passion fruit J2O and Pepsi max.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 536
Porridge, 2 bananas, 1 ring doughnut, 6 mini mince pies hahaaha no regrets, soup, roll with butter, slice of chocolate cheesecake, 3/4 tub of pringles, a few bits of garlic bread. Someone save me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 537
Porridge with stewed plums
A wholemeal pita with ham, mayo and salad, some carrot and cucumber sticks, 2 chocolates
A banana and an orange, lots of toffee
Beef and pepper stew, mashed sweet potato, peas and broccoli, 2 lindt lindor chocolates
Reply 538
Breakfast: Raspberry danio yoghurt with tropical granola.
Lunch/snack: 2 breadsticks with hummus and 2 Quorn mini savoury eggs. Melon, pineapple and pomegranate.
Snack: 4 pieces of Malteser chocolate.
Dinner: Linda McCartney burger in a roll with mayonnaise, ketchup, hummus, lettuce, tomato, cheddar, goats cheese and caramelised red onion and garlic. And chips with vegetarian 'Parmesan', ketchup and mayonnaise.

Drinks: Pepsi max.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 539
Breakfast:Porridge with dried fruit, blackcurrent jelly and runny honey
Lunch:Bowl of lentils with peas and mackerel
Snack: Big sausage roll from the bakery
Dinner:Same as lunch (leftovers)
Snack: Snack size twix and milky way
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest