Should I send my application off now? Watch

mariocasas
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've filled it all out and it's ready to send but my tutor is currently marking one of my assignments that I gave in the other day. Should I wait to get my grade back so I have more grades on my application or can my tutor edit the grade because doesn't it go to my college first?
Origami Bullets
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mariocasas)
I've filled it all out and it's ready to send but my tutor is currently marking one of my assignments that I gave in the other day. Should I wait to get my grade back so I have more grades on my application or can my tutor edit the grade because doesn't it go to my college first?
Results from individual assignments are not normally entered onto UCAS. You enter qualifications that you have already achieved, and then your tutor enters predicted grades for the qualifications that you're currently studying for. The predicted grades are done on the basis of professional experience and what they think you're likely to get, rather than specific assignment grades.

But yes, when you click pay and send, it gets sent to your college first so that they can enter predicted grades and the reference. The college then sends it off to UCAS who in turn send it to the unis.
mariocasas
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Origami Bullets)
Results from individual assignments are not normally entered onto UCAS. You enter qualifications that you have already achieved, and then your tutor enters predicted grades for the qualifications that you're currently studying for. The predicted grades are done on the basis of professional experience and what they think you're likely to get, rather than specific assignment grades.

But yes, when you click pay and send, it gets sent to your college first so that they can enter predicted grades and the reference. The college then sends it off to UCAS who in turn send it to the unis.
I'm doing an access course though, so every assignment gets marked and graded and then on UCAS.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (337)
15.64%
The paper was reasonable (1172)
54.39%
Not feeling great about that exam... (466)
21.62%
It was TERRIBLE (180)
8.35%

Watched Threads