International Wildlife Biology Watch

Skindred1267
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I really like the look of the International Wildlife Biology course at the University of South Wales, it just sounds awesome, but I'm a little wary as they refused to post any results from previous years and I was wondering if anyone had either taken this specific course or gone to the university and could give me some information on student satisfaction/teaching standard etc.,

Thanks
anne-fleur4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Skindred1267)
Hi, I really like the look of the International Wildlife Biology course at the University of South Wales, it just sounds awesome, but I'm a little wary as they refused to post any results from previous years and I was wondering if anyone had either taken this specific course or gone to the university and could give me some information on student satisfaction/teaching standard etc.,

Thanks

Hey,

Did you apply for this course in the end? I'm looking at it now and I'd really like to get in.
Skindred1267
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I did apply and managed to get an offer but eventually decided to take Zoology at Manchester instead which turned out to be great. If you want any advice on the application process I might be able to help out a bit but other than that I don't really know, good luck anyway!
anne-fleur4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Skindred1267)
I did apply and managed to get an offer but eventually decided to take Zoology at Manchester instead which turned out to be great. If you want any advice on the application process I might be able to help out a bit but other than that I don't really know, good luck anyway!
Maybe you can help out.. I'm Dutch and writing a personal statement is new for me. What kind of stuff did you mention in your personal statement? Did you have experience volunteering or working with animals?

And what is Zoology like? What sort of modules are there?

Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19
  • Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 31 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads