20 years old and -completely- inexperienced - a turn off?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Pretty much exactly what it says up there lol. Do you expect people to have experience at this age (20, almost 21) and is it off-putting if they don't? I've kissed one person in my whole life that's literally it. I'm attractive, great body, but it's just never happened for me.

I also don't really know how to meet new people short of going online. I'm thinking of looking for someone through a dating site who can help me with my 'sexual awakening' if you will, lol, but even then I'm really insecure about how inexperienced I am.
RightSaidJames
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bumping as this took a while to be approved
Abigail Tompsett
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Pretty much exactly what it says up there lol. Do you expect people to have experience at this age (20, almost 21) and is it off-putting if they don't? I've kissed one person in my whole life that's literally it. I'm attractive, great body, but it's just never happened for me.

I also don't really know how to meet new people short of going online. I'm thinking of looking for someone through a dating site who can help me with my 'sexual awakening' if you will, lol, but even then I'm really insecure about how inexperienced I am.

hmm well i think that people put way too much on experience and in my opinion it doesn't matter because if you fall in love with someone and they with you they wont care much about experience it will be more to do with you as a person.
word of advise... i wouldn't do dating websites... it isn't the greatest of things to do... and with this situation i think its quite sweet and the girls that is meant for you will be able to have you as fresh and unspoiled (sorry for mushiness)
and ill share this with you... I've never even been kissed so you one on me but im not ashamed of it and i don't want a relationship that i know wont last and it is only about sex so it doesn't bother me.
i wouldn't worry too much and just go with it
hope this helps x
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
Are you a Male or Female?
c471
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

guy or girl?
Abigail Tompsett
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by c471)
guy or girl?

opps... i swear it said boy but i dont know now lol... well my wording can be changed to whatever way round lol... awkward
theorangebox
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It doesn't matter much.

Only for casual relationships and one night stands. Even then, if you can make up for it with enthusiasm and quick-learning, no one will care. And since it's casual, no one really cared that much in the first place.

With a serious relationship, your partner is planning to invest a lot of time in you anyway, so they're hardly going to mind if the first couple of weeks are a bit of a learning curve. It may even be a bit of a plus to some people (myself included) because, honestly, thinking of your partner's past sexual partners (and possibly comparing yourself to them) isn't usually very pleasant. It's nice if you don't have that on your mind. And certainly I think the majority of other inexperienced people out there (there's plenty) will be relieved to have a partner just as new to the game as them.

Personally I would not recommend pursuing any cheap means to 'awaken' your sexuality. Not if you're explicitly planning to pursue serious relationships. It'll be meaningless to you and no one is going to be impressed if that's how you lost it. But if you're just interested in casual sex for now, hey, why not I guess?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (487)
31.16%
The paper was reasonable (603)
38.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.38%
It was TERRIBLE (217)
13.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed