Turn on thread page Beta

Where can I find a collection of the sexist quote pictures girls post on Facebook? watch

ReputationRep:
    Those pictures of a quote over a picture of flowers or something that says things like "men should treat their girlfriend like princesses", "a man should never shout at the mother of his child because like her or not she's doing everything in her power to look after that baby while you do nothing", "any boy can become a father, but it takes a real man to be a dad" etc.

The stuff that basically says men are emotionless pieces of meat while girls are the victims who should be worshipped.

I'll show you why once I get a good amount, and I think you'll like it.

ReputationRep:
    Go ask some feminists they'll know.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh. I know plenty of girls who post those sorta pics - "Oh I want a boyfriend who texts me 24/7, buys me jewels, sings to me, etc" - that's deemed 'acceptable' but if a guy were to write what he wanted his future gf to be like orpost the guy version of they pics, he'd be deemed as a prick.

I blame Tumblr for those irritating pics.

ReputationRep:
    Just type in '#girlythings', they are extremely irritating.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.someecards.com/

ReputationRep:
    I agree. Every time I see it, I just have to block the group or page. They are so annoying!!

My worst one:

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egghead123)
    Go ask some feminists they'll know.
    A thought-provoking post.

(Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Just type in '#girlythings', they are extremely irritating.
    I googled, but it's not the same thing. Those are more "look at me I'm a girl" pictures.

Alas, so far I haven't found any here.

(Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    I agree. Every time I see it, I just have to block the group or page. They are so annoying!!

My worst one:

"If you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah, one of the many attributed to Marilyn Monroe. Basically, if it's a relationship quote it's attributed to Monroe (with a stylish drawing of Monroe looking glamorous accompanied), if it's a philosophy quote it's attributed to Will Smith (looking thoughtful or cheerful in sepia), and anything else it's Morgan Freeman (looking content).

Except the one about pussies taking pounding attributed to Betty White.

These fake quotes are inane.

ReputationRep:
    Bumparu!.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    My worst one:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah yes, that overused garbage spouted typically by females with holes in their self esteem that only dicks can fill.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Egg Militia)
    Ah yes, that overused garbage spouted typically by females with holes in their self esteem that only dicks can fill.
    Quick, someone put this quote over a picture of the Dalai Lama looking wise but cheerful.

(Original post by ozzyoscy)
    if it's a philosophy quote it's attributed to Will Smith (looking thoughtful or cheerful in sepia)

ReputationRep:
    If this is a precursor to a sexist post as I suspect, I really wish negs were available on TSR again.

There are plenty of shared pictures and pages biased against women, too, however, if you're looking to paint a balanced picture.

ReputationRep:
    Lol this post gave me a good chuckle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alpha brah)
    If this is a precursor to a sexist post as I suspect, I really wish negs were available on TSR again.

There are plenty of shared pictures and pages biased against women, too, however, if you're looking to paint a balanced picture.
    You need some time off the internet. Oooh, a neg rep, that'd sure show them! An imaginary red dot! Scary!

In response to the post: no, and no, but yes.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Yasmin25)
    Urgh. I know plenty of girls who post those sorta pics - "Oh I want a boyfriend who texts me 24/7, buys me jewels, sings to me, etc" - that's deemed 'acceptable' but if a guy were to write what he wanted his future gf to be like orpost the guy version of they pics, he'd be deemed as a prick.

I blame Tumblr for those irritating pics.
    The parodies/memes of them are much better.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.