The Student Room Group

Best Christmas Jobs for 17 Year Old?

I need to earn some extra money for Christmas, however I don't know what to apply for. I've emailed 5 local hotels and have considered babysitting, but is there anything else?

Also, I'm a little new to applying for jobs. I have a CV prepared, so do I just drop it in at the place of work or do I ring and ask if they've got anything going first?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi :wink:

Yes you can drop CVs in into stores after asking if they have an temporary vacancies for Christmas. Just go into different stores and ask until you find a store which is in need of Christmas workers (:

Try charity shops or a really busy store that you know of, could be a supermarket too. They're sometimes in need for temporary workers as many, many people come in to shop during the Christmas holidays(:

if the above fails, babysitting it is.
Ha, k fanks lol /:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Incredimazing
Ha, k fanks lol /:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anytiem kx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I need to earn some extra money for Christmas, however I don't know what to apply for. I've emailed 5 local hotels and have considered babysitting, but is there anything else?

Also, I'm a little new to applying for jobs. I have a CV prepared, so do I just drop it in at the place of work or do I ring and ask if they've got anything going first?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know of quite a few shops that have advertised for xmas vacancies, so try applying for the following- card factory, argos, pound world, wh smiths, boots, wilkinsons etc

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

For most places its way too late for Christmas jobs. You should have really applied during September/October time.

And you'll have to look at other places other than hotels. You'll probably have more of a shot a retail.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending