Am I the only one massively disappointed with Sims4 Graphics Watch

jennifer.tariah
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've been waiting patiently for a couple of years, since the announcing of the Sims4. after watching this preview of CAS. I am highly disappointed!!! It looks basically like zwinky or something off MSN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oMxVGmeO-s
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jennifer.tariah)
I've been waiting patiently for a couple of years, since the announcing of the Sims4. after watching this preview of CAS. I am highly disappointed!!! It looks basically like zwinky or something off MSN.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oMxVGmeO-s
It honestly doesn't surprise me, it fits the art style of the series since Sims 2 and keeping it that way makes sense when their primary audience is younger teens and children- it's a visual style that appeals to them and also lets it run better on low end PCs and laptops which the majority of players in those demographics are likely to be using. I personally don't mind, the Sims 3 was a visual disappointment for me but I still enjoyed playing
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's just getting worse and worse...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Olie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I agree, I haven't been an avid fn of the series since playing the original several years back, but I still played the Sims 3 a little and was disappointed to see how little graphical improvement there is in this next installment, they should be calling it the Sims 3S, rather than the Sims 4.
2ndClass
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
COD/FIFA syndrome. They're just releasing the same thing every year with minor additions.
Jjj90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's EA so you can't expect much, but I would say that graphics don't really matter with the Sims, also this is one PC game that a lot of people will want so having amazing graphics would leave a lot of people unable to play.

I'd be much more worried by the content, or lack of content. EA are greedy as hell and omit every last idea just so they can release a shoddy expansion.
President Snow
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why do I get the feeling that the ability to create a thigh gap might not make it into the final version?
Book_Lover_23
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm the same, I was expecting a massive improvement in Sims 4 graphics and if anything they're worse. Looks like I'm gonna be playing Sims 2 for a lot longer than I thought. IMO Sims 2 was the best one in the series, I bought every EP and SP for it and have only bought 2 EPs (Late night and Ambitions) for Sims 3 and I could easily play without them. Sims 2 all the way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (191)
22.52%
The paper was reasonable (390)
45.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (157)
18.51%
It was TERRIBLE (110)
12.97%

Watched Threads