GCSE Revision Watch

snoreeen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm currently in my last year of school, year 11, and I really need to start revising. The good thing is, I am revising. The bad thing is that my memory is the worst. I need something to help me remember and give me inspiration to revise? Thanks.
smd4std
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
some people find writing/copying things down helps; others find that to be completely useless and would rather draw diagrams spider mind maps etc

it all depends on the person. personally i made little revision cards
r_04
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm much more of a visual learner... Of course I have to revise and learn some facts for certain subjects, but for many subjects I've found pictures, coloured revision cards, youtube videos and lotsss of highlighting notes has helped!
For languages, I did lots of recording of phrases and listening to it over again... And for other subjects, spider diagrams, posters, revision cards, repetition and reducing my notes so simple words and bullet points...all have help.
for most subjects, you have until the summer to revise so relax and do a little revision, often
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (4)
36.36%
The paper was reasonable (2)
18.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
9.09%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
36.36%

Watched Threads