The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Adult Nursing - Sept 2014 intake

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pingu96
Me either, is it right that they have to get back to you even if you aren't offered an interview?

Hi,
You can apply to Bucks New University. You can contact Bucks New University directly on 08000565660

or
Email: [email protected]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvRrtYo2xd8#t=39

Best wishes
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Original post by kr1989
Anyone got an interview on the 10th feb for Northumbria? any tips if anyone has been?? :smile:

I have a interview for adult nursing on the 10th of feb :smile:
Original post by beck95
Thanks and good luck to you too! Northumbria is my main choice and York though i have not heard from them as yet. Also have an interview at Teeside. Hope we do well :smile:

When is your interview for teesside? :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Kimberley_95
When is your interview for teesside? :smile:

11th feb for Teesside :smile:
Original post by beck95
11th feb for Teesside :smile:

Oo that's the same day as me :smile: good luck! :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by Kimberley_95
Oo that's the same day as me :smile: good luck! :smile:

Thanks good luck to you too :smile:
Reply 26
I just got an invitation for interview from Nottingham today. Still waiting to hear from York. I think Northumbria and York my faves so far. Northumbria interview coming up soon! Good luck everyone who has interviews soon :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by beck95
I just got an invitation for interview from Nottingham today. Still waiting to hear from York. I think Northumbria and York my faves so far. Northumbria interview coming up soon! Good luck everyone who has interviews soon :smile:

When is your Northumbria interview? I haven't heard back from York yet either
Reply 28
Original post by Pingu96
When is your Northumbria interview? I haven't heard back from York yet either

It's for 7th Feb the first interview of them all! =)
I've got an interview at Bucks on May 7th for Adult Nursing :biggrin:!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
heeeey i have interview with BUCK'S :smile: in April hopefully might get in :rolleyes: finger cross tho :biggrin:
Original post by Queendaly
heeeey i have interview with BUCK'S :smile: in April hopefully might get in :rolleyes: finger cross tho :biggrin:

Aw good luck :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
thanks. Good Luck to you too:yy:
Original post by Queendaly
thanks. Good Luck to you too:yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
I have had an interview with this university and was offered a place the same day :smile: the best advice even though it may sound silly is to be yourself, make sure that when they ask questions you are willing to give good answers, make sure in your break that you talk to others don't go on your phone as they are watching you, also know the 6 C's they mentioned this too and a really good reason as to why you want to be an adult nursing, don't say because I'm a HCA and love it as they will tell you to stick at that mention how you want to improve the quality of people's lives ect
Applied here for children's nursing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Charlottehall96
Applied here for children's nursing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you heard back yet? I applied for child nursing too. I had my selection day on 26th feb. They said we will find out in 10 working days. It's already been 7 working days. I was hoping that they would tell us before the 10 working days.
Original post by Crazy_chick1
Have you heard back yet? I applied for child nursing too. I had my selection day on 26th feb. They said we will find out in 10 working days. It's already been 7 working days. I was hoping that they would tell us before the 10 working days.

I applied through UCAS Extra on the 25th Feb, haven't had any reply yet regarding my application :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Charlottehall96
I applied through UCAS Extra on the 25th Feb, haven't had any reply yet regarding my application :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok, I hope you hear soon. Did you apply to any other unis
Original post by Crazy_chick1
Oh ok, I hope you hear soon. Did you apply to any other unis

I applied for biomedical sciences at various other unis in November and got 5 offers but I declined them so I could go into extra and apply for children's nursing because I had changed what course I wanted to do:smile: through Extra you can only apply to one Uni at a time so bucks is my only choice atm, first choice though!:smile: so fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending