Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello, I would like to study child nursing at unviersity but im not sure whether when applying for finance, I would do this through Student Finance England or through the NHS im a little confused thankyou for any help.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there,

    the majority of your funding will come through the NHS bursary scheme. You will be eligible to apply for a reduced rate maintenance loan from student finance England.


University open days

  • Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.