Anyone at the uni currently? Watch

dBousfield
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm looking to study English language next year and unfortunately I can't visit the open day this year, I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of what it's like and some information? Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Northumbria University
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi dBousfield! It's a shame you can't attend our Open Day next week! If you would like a general tour of the University Campus, feel free to contact us [email protected] a.ac.uk or 0191 243 7420.

I'm sure you have already checked our website but all the information about the English Language course is found here; http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/?view=C...l&code=UUFELL1 (on this page, there is a link to UniStats in the red box that provides information from student questionaires)

On top of that, if you have any additional questions about the course feel free to email our admissions department and they will answer any questions! [email protected]

Hope this helps!

Mike (Northumbria University)
LVH5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm looking to study English language too and I'm going to the open day next month so I'll post some information about the day if you like. Let me know what you want to know & I'll do my best to answer any of your questions!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Northumbria University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
  • Northumbria University
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Northumbria University
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (3)
37.5%
The paper was reasonable (0)
0%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
12.5%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
50%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise