How long does it normally take to get a reply? Watch

kmorg12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I sent my UCAS off on 17/11/2013 I was just wondering how long does it usually take to get a reply from the Universities?
I've applied to Exeter, Sussex, Hull, Liverpool and Swansea all to study Law (LLB)
platosbesty
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ok well it can take any time really. Me and my friend sent off ours on the same day 4/11 but she got all 5 2 days later whilst I have only got 3 so far. It depends really. I'm guessing it also depends on your predicted grades alot (at least thats what i feel) because if your predicted grades are way higher than the offers then you probably will get offers quicker (I could be wrong)...
Origami Bullets
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They've got months and months before they have to reply, so just try and put it out of your mind for now. A watched pot never boils!
kmorg12
Rep:
?
Thanks guys, I know I've only just sent it but it's so stressful just waiting! Hopefully I'll hear something back from a few soon so I can stop panicking!
SlowlorisIncognito
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You do need to give universities a bit longer than three days to make an offer! In general, people only get very quick offers if they are an absolute certainty for being rejected or accepted. If you are little bit more borderline, you will probably have to wait longer. Also, you do need to allow a bit of time for the university to process your application.

Realistically, it could be a couple of months before you hear anything from at least some of your choices, so try not to get too stressed waiting.
kmorg12
Rep:
?
Had an offer from Hull on Wednesday ahhhh!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Mini Open Evening - Holloway Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 May '19
  • Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (4)
40%
The paper was reasonable (1)
10%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
10%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
40%

Watched Threads