Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Long story short, my university gave me wrong dates for my year abroad in Taiwan, so my student maintenance loan payment dates were a little bit off (e.g. when I receive my last payment, a week later I will be leaving Taiwan). So at the start of October, I phoned up asking if I can change my maintenance loan payment dates to more suitable dates (so from 13th Jan 2014 to 13th Dec 2013 etc) and SFE told me I need to send relevant evidence and that both my universities need to confirm my term dates etc. This was all completed.

SFE confirmed to me that they received all my evidence and my university has confirmed my placement by 27th October. Yet when I phoned last week SFE told me they have only just started processing it, and will take up to 4-5 weeks.

Which (and unless I am bad at working out things) from 15th November, 4 to 5 weeks exceeds the actual date of desired change I requested (to 13th December), and not to mention I am in Taiwan, if I need anything signed, it has to be delivered here, and then sent back to the UK, which would take at least 2 weeks to do.

Is there any way to get this sped up and sorted, 4 to 5 weeks to get a couple of dates changed, even though I, and my universities have confirmed this just seems rather silly.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there,

Can you direct message me your customer reference number ?

Thanks

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.