Postgrad off-campus accommodation - January 2014 Watch

geoffm123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey,

I'm starting the Msc Management in January 2014 and all the on-campus rooms are booked up...

Does anyone have any ideas on where to look for some student accom off campus etc? Looking to live with people going to Brunel.....

Cheers!
geoffm123
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
If anybody else is also looking for a room get in touch as I have been looking at houses close to the uni.

PM me if your interested
NadirZ
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by geoffm123)
If anybody else is also looking for a room get in touch as I have been looking at houses close to the uni.

PM me if your interested

Hi Geoff,
Im also starting in January and looking for accommodation. Have you found anything as of yet?
Rish4779
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys, i am also joining in January, did you get hold of any good accommodation?
Get back As soon as possible.
didaflam
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey have you found any good off campus accommodation?
im also post grad moving in January to brunel
Rish4779
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by didaflam)
hey have you found any good off campus accommodation?
im also post grad moving in January to brunel
No, i have found a few accommodations, but i am not sure about them, also i have been looking for some1 to share the accommodations with, are you interested.

Contact back on [email protected] or +91 9999444779.
Heutran22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm having a double room which is really close to brunel(5 mins walk). If you are interested, call or text me 07860677835
Heutran22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm having a double room which is really close to brunel(5 mins walk). If you are interested, call or text me 07860677835
Sphinx0220
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by geoffm123)
Hey,

I'm starting the Msc Management in January 2014 and all the on-campus rooms are booked up...

Does anyone have any ideas on where to look for some student accom off campus etc? Looking to live with people going to Brunel.....

Cheers!
Hi Jeoffm123,
i'm taking this course in Sept.may I know your initial feedback
sdd019
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Heyy I hv also applief fr the ssme course..I m also looking for accommodation. .. u paid fees n stuff??
Sphinx0220
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi! I am also taking MSc Management in September this year and have already received my CAS. Next step for me (as I am an international student is to apply for my student visa) and shortly after I will need to look for accommodation. I will be with my husband so I prefer to get a Studio/1BR flat close to the Uni. In case any of you have any leads or recommendations, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know Right now, we are just looking at www.rightmove.co.uk

Many thanks!
Karla
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (386)
30.9%
The paper was reasonable (490)
39.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (217)
17.37%
It was TERRIBLE (156)
12.49%

Watched Threads